Celebrities Who Don't Role Sns


Gong Yoo
If I percentage my personal life on SNS, I volition reach something merely also lose something. I endeavour non to divulge my individual life.



Yoo Jae Suk
If I get-go SNS, I mightiness pass the whole 24-hour interval on it without doing anything. So I won't get-go at all.



Song Joongki
I'm non practiced at technology. I don't role SNS because I don't know how.



Park Bo Young
I'm genuinely non a thoughtful person, that's why I don't role SNS. I don't trust myself. I'm quite emotional as well as short-tempered, as well as thence I remain off of it. Instead, I write a diary.



Kang Dong Won
I don't lead keep whatever shop to share. I don't similar talking to strangers. Everybody has a dissimilar personality. I don't sympathise how SNS is a cast of communication.



Park Hae Jin
I could promote as well as communicate on SNS merely I believe that it'll produce to a greater extent than price than good. A lot of scandals occur on SNS. That's why I remain off of it.



Kim Hee Won
I don't similar getting my individual life exposed. Also, I don't lead keep stories to say the world. That's why I don't role SNS at all.



Chungha
I became a celebrity non also long ago. I'm careful because I don't desire to brand a mistake. When fourth dimension passes as well as I popular off to a greater extent than experienced, I'll know what to avoid. Then I mightiness get-go SNS.



Dong Ha
I've ever lived carefully to popular off an actor. These days, SNS causes a lot of problems. Communicating amongst fans is practiced merely I intend it's amend to preclude whatever potential problem.



SHINee Minho
I'm non practiced at engineering scientific discipline as well as I don't experience the take away to role SNS. I don't desire to waste materials my time. I'd rather opened upwardly a photograph exhibition.



Ha Jung Woo
I don't experience the need. I intend I mightiness get-go SNS when I plow 50. My begetter also started SNS late.

-

Pann: Celebrities who don't role SNS

1. [+241, -1] Ha Jung Woo's SNS at l ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I experience similar he'll post service photos of himself angling amongst his friends. He'll endure wearing a beanie as well as a beard.

2. [+124, -43] All of them lead keep a build clean individual life.

3. [+92, -8] Yoo Inna doesn't role Instagram, either.

4. [+51, -3] Is SHINee Minho's appear upwardly genuinely human? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm non a fan merely he's as well as thence handsome.

5. [+41, -0] They're all right. I'm also real moody as well as short-tempered. I role my Instagram to read solely as well as don't comment at all.

6. [+36, -1] Yoo Jae Suk is amazing... He knows it's fun merely he doesn't start. Usually, people would endure like, "It's fun? Then I'll produce it!" I should larn from it.

7. [+31, -2] It's likeable when someone doesn't role SNS ㅋㅋ I promise the someone I get married doesn't role SNS.

8. [+22, -1] "SNS is a waste materials of life". Ferguson scores 1 again.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel