Phone Telephone Telephone Anxiety?

Pann: I idea I was the solely ane who did this

When someone you lot don't know good calls you lot - you lot mute the telephone as well as ignore the call
When someone you lot know good calls you lot - you lot contemplate for a moment, ignore the call, as well as text them "Why did you lot telephone telephone me?"
When you lot cease upward answering the telephone telephone - You don't know what to enjoin as well as you're likewise lazy to answer. When the telephone telephone drags on, you lot lay it on speaker as well as browse Facebook as well as verbalise lamely. After hanging up, you lot think, "Ah, talking to someone on the telephone is as well as hence awkward."

-

1. [+329, -278] Is this a novel mental illness?

2. [+321, -62] I fifty-fifty avoid calling my unopen friends... Please don't telephone telephone me, it's as well as hence awkward.

3. [+267, -32] It's as well as hence me... I experience similar it's a waste matter of fourth dimension because I don't know how long the telephone telephone telephone volition be.

4. [+152, -10] I loathe it when I'm on the telephone amongst my friend piece I'm busy as well as my friend is on their agency to home, as well as they hang upward every bit they arrive at home.

5. [+97, -149] Why are as well as hence many people mental? This must hold upward the upshot of non learning basic manners at a immature age. People similar them lead maintain no social skills.

6. [+95, -4] I idea this was talking close me.

7. [+77, -8] Wow, I genuinely discovery telephone calls to a greater extent than comfortable. I verbalise to a greater extent than on the telephone than inwards person. During schoolhouse break, I used to verbalise to my friend for 2 hours at nighttime everyday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The friend got charged over $50 for telephone bills.

8. [+75, -2] Me... I fifty-fifty loathe calling my unopen friends.

9. [+61, -1] There's no agency I tin acquire a boyfriend. I come across couples posting screenshots of calling their pregnant other for an hr on Facebook. How produce they produce that? I wanted to laid a tape similar that inwards oculus school, as well as hence I asked my friend to assistance as well as nosotros did laid a record. We simply did our ain things on the telephone without maxim anything.

10. [+55, -1] Agreed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it's from a lay out I don't know, I don't reply the call. I'd text them "Who is this?" as well as salvage their lay out on Katalk to come across their profile picture.

11. [+49, -40] It's puberty.

12. [+41, -1] Phone telephone telephone anxiety is real. I also mute the telephone as well as don't reply the call. After a twosome of hours, I'd text, "Sorry, I was busy as well as couldn't answer." I genuinely loathe telephone calls, delight don't telephone telephone me.

13. [+33, -21] This identify is amount of outsiders.

14. [+31, -0] But texting would accept thirty minutes whereas a telephone telephone telephone would accept 2 minutes.

15. [+28, -6] This is a little... I mean value your social skills are really lacking. You can't avoid telephone calls forever. I mean value it's something you lot should fix.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel