'Aladdin' Becomes A Box-Office Hitting Inwards Korea


Article: 'Aladdin' surpasses 'Money' as well as 'The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil'... Top five movies inward 2019

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+1236, -27] If you lot haven't watched it yet, brand certain to larn to the movie theater to lookout adult man it ㅠㅠ

2. [+1020, -30] I got goosebumps when they got on the rug as well as sang, "I tin demo you lot the footing " One of the legendary scenes of Disney.

3. [+857, -30] I watched Aladdin amongst my hubby as well as kids. It was dubbed simply me as well as my hubby enjoyed it a lot! I actually recommend Aladdin!

4. [+84, -2] Make certain to lookout adult man it during nighttime times to avoid kids.

5. [+79, -3] Naomi Scott is as well as then pretty.

6. [+68, -0] I've wondered how a alive activity adaptation of Disney would plough out. The master copy move was venture plenty as well as amongst Disney's financials, the motion painting was great. Lion King was my favorite 1 as well as then I'm absolutely excited for that one.

7. [+65, -0] It reminded me of watching Disney movies inward sun mornings. I'm much older forthwith simply the motion painting took me dorsum to the immature days. It made me happy.

8. [+61, -8] Better than Parasite.

9. [+57, -4] It was as well as then good. Best motion painting ever.

10. [+56, -1] I went to lookout adult man it amongst null anticipation simply I came out amongst the happiest facial expression upwardly inward the footing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm gonna larn 1 time to a greater extent than side past times side calendar week to lookout adult man it inward 4-D.

11. [+53, -0] Will Smith's swag was no joke ㅠㅠ Rather than Aladdin, I could alone abide by Genie as well as Jasmine.

12. [+47, -7] Instead of 'Aladdin', they should've called it 'Genie' instead. Genie had the biggest presence. The side past times side was the woman someone lead. The manful someone atomic number 82 was useless. In the anime as well as the master copy motion painting of Aladdin, the manful someone atomic number 82 is actually charming simply inward this version, he was null simply a thief. The biggest affair was that he can't sing at all.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel