Top X Trainees On 'Produce 101' Past Times Votes From Community Sites


Pann: Shocking debut grouping yesteryear votes from community sites

(OP says 'Produce 101' became 'The Unit' because one-half of the operate yesteryear 10 trainees are "recycles")

1. [+285, -83] I similar it, how is this shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+245, -74] I actually similar it. It makes me happy to but imagine it ㅎㅎ

3. [+161, -243] This is such a flop.

4. [+99, -11] It's a fact that inward this Produce 101, the recycles are the operate yesteryear when it comes to their looks, bodies, together with talents. Nothing new.

5. [+77, -8] Hul, I actually similar it. I'll stan them for sure.

6. [+65, -6] Wow, I desire zero to a greater extent than than this to come about ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+50, -66] I don't mean value it's fair to accept iv members who accept already debuted. Kim Wooseok volition debut for certain together with I desire either Han Seungwoo or Choi Byungchan to debut. I similar Jo Seungyeon's talent but his disceptation turns me off.

8. [+46, -4] I dearest it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+32, -22] Don't worry, this isn't gonna come about for sure.

10. [+29, -45] Why are Jo Seungyoon together with Choi Byungchan there? I approximate I tin sympathise Choi Byungchan's rank since he was e'er ranked high but Jo Seungyoon has his disceptation together with was ranked low. Isn't this wrong?

11. [+27, -34] So gloomy ㅋㅋ

12. [+26, -6] I similar it. The bad dancers are tolerable inward this.

13. [+25, -27] Why are these ajussis inward the debut grouping when nosotros accept Lee Eunsang, Cha Junho, together with Goo Jungmo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So gloomy, I loathe it.

14. [+25, -1] Hul, I quite similar it.

15. [+25, -10] This Produce 101 is The Unit two for sure.

16. [+21, -11] Kim Wooseok together with Lee Jinhyuk are enough. I don't desire to accept to a greater extent than members who accept already debuted.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel