Netizens Mourn Sulli's Expiry On Pann


Pann: Sulli-ya, give thank yous you for the 26 years. Love you.

1. [+405, -6] The globe was likewise muddy for you, right? Rest In Peace. Goodbye my business office model Sulli.

2. [+214, -6] I was a fan since Pinocchio... Ever since I read the articles, I tin exclusively outcry together with non think of anything else. I'm together with then sorry... I promise she rests inward a identify amongst no public, journalists, together with comments that bullied her. I promise she never steps into the amusement manufacture inward her adjacent life... I promise she gets to bask her life to the fullest.

3. [+136, -4] Please say me this is fake news.



Related searches of 'Sulli':
Sulli deleted photo, Sulli exposure, Sulli live, Sulli Instagram, Sulli Choiza, Seolhyun, Choiza, Sulli alive exposure, f(x)

-

Pann: How the populace views Sulli

1. [+706, -45] What exercise yous think it's women who hated her? These shameless a$$holes, why don't yous become dorsum together with read the sexual harassments yous wrote on her articles? Look at the related search terms. It's your inexpensive comments that killed her. Calling her an attending seeker because she's non wearing a bra, this province is disgusting. Worry virtually your ain life.

2. [+627, -124] Dirty together with disgusting men.

3. [+530, -11] I wishing Naver would block search price similar that. Fans ever endeavour to filter them but there's a limit.



Group chat of the managers of 'Reply Night'
1: Today we're recording Reply Night
1: Sulli didn't demonstrate up
1: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1: She actually lives nonetheless she wants to
2: Daebak
2: That's crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2: I envy Sulli the most
2: I desire to alive similar Sulli
2: How is she supposed to human face upwardly others adjacent fourth dimension ㅋㅋㅋ Respect
3: Hul Sulli
3: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1: We started recording at 12
1: We're but recording without her
1: Her managing director went to selection her up
1: But Sulli isn't opening the door
1: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2: That's daebak...
2: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2: Live your life similar Sulli

-

Pann: Group chat of 'Reply Night' staff talking behind Sulli's dorsum leaked on Facebook

1. [+344, -56] Isn't it fine since they didn't know what happened? If they but idea she didn't demonstrate upwardly for no reason, I gauge they could utter similar that. You would criticize a celebrity inward the same situation.

2. [+302, -45] They could've been talking similar that because they didn't know what happened. It's non similar they knew.

3. [+285, -48] Isn't it normal reactions? Since when did yous attention virtually a celebrity's excuse? If Sulli actually didn't demonstrate upwardly for no reason, yous would've bashed her similar when Blackpink was late. You all used to hold upwardly sarcastic together with hold upwardly similar "live your life similar Sulli " but directly that she committed suicide, yous human activity similar yous cared virtually her. So funny.

-

Source: Pann

1. [+448, -13] If you're a staff together with the MC doesn't demonstrate upwardly for no reason, of course of written report you'd hold upwardly pissed...

2. [+365, -4] I'm certain the people inward the chat are shocked correct now. Let's hold upwardly careful amongst our words... It's slow to utter words but difficult to hold upwardly responsible.

3. [+208, -54] Since Sulli gets a lot of think comments, they must've idea it's OK to utter similar that. It's similar think comments became normalized for Sulli.



Pann: Sulli filmed a CF yesterday

1. [+218, -0] If yous endure from depression, your hear changes inward a carve upwardly second. I retrieve waking upwardly from slumber together with trying to kill myself. Thinking virtually it soundless makes my hands shake.

2. [+129, -0] Ah, this is together with then unreal... You never know what low volition exercise to you.

3. [+124, -3] As somebody who suffered from depression, it's actually similar that. I would smiling all the fourth dimension exterior but cutting myself at home.



"Grandpa, grandma, I honey you. Don't hold upwardly sick. I'll hold upwardly sick for you."

-

Pann: Sulli's "I'll hold upwardly sick for you" is together with then sad

1. [+158, -0] I can't imagine how the grandma together with grandad experience correct now...

2. [+72, -1] If yous larn out think comments here, I'll hold upwardly cursing you.

3. [+62, -0] I can't await at it because it's together with then heartbreaking...

-

Pann: I'm generally worried virtually Taeyeon, Krystal, together with IU correct now

1. [+144, -1] Taeyeon had Jonghyun's intelligence correct earlier her solo concert. This time, she got Sulli's intelligence a calendar week earlier her comeback. It would hold upwardly plenty to brand her depressed but she's already really depressed. I'm together with then worried... I tin exclusively outcry to think virtually Sulli.

2. [+116, -2] Honestly, if the iii of them denote to retire, I'll cheer for them. I experience together with then bad. Taeyeon already looked actually depressed these days.

3. [+90, -0] I'm a fan of 1 of them together with I'm seriously worried. I know she suffered a lot from Jonghyun's death. I actually promise she endures it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel