Update An Unfortunate Illustration Of Fraudulent Act Inwards College Entrance Exams Ii Years Ago

Article:
The board of instruction disqualified four students for fraudulent acts inward college entrance exams. Student Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 was disqualified afterwards the rootage circular (Korean test) of the exams because her mother's telephone rang inward her luncheon box. The reps said, "The student's woman raise seems to possess got left her mobile telephone inward the luncheon box yesteryear mistake."

Student's spider web log post:
"My woman raise gave me the luncheon box too I went similar a shot to the exams amongst it. When the rootage circular was close done, my telephone started ringing too hence I had to come upwards domicile correct away... I actually desire to apologize to those who were inward the same room equally me. It was a Korean examine which y'all had to focus actually difficult ㅠㅠ"

-

Pann: An unfortunate representative of fraudulent human action inward college entrance exams two years ago

1. [+164, -2] The woman raise must've felt too hence guilty... Her error ruined her kid's college entrance exams...

2. [+140, -0] I can't imagine how guilty the woman raise must hold out feeling ㅠㅠ I wonder how the pupil ended up. Since she had to report for 1 to a greater extent than year, I promise she got into her dream university.

3. [+124, -0] I read the shipping too became nervous, too hence I emptied my purse too clothe when I went to write the exams. But I likewise emptied my caput too hence I bombed the exams.

4. [+92, -2] I know the student's academy instructor too he told me the pupil was a actually hard-working too smart pupil ㅠㅠ Unlike the spider web log post, the pupil cried a lot inward forepart of the instructor ㅠㅠ

5. [+48, -0] This happened inward 2016 too the pupil was able to re-write the exams inward 2017 because she didn't possess got a malicious intent.

6. [+39, -0] The pupil is too hence well-mannered... Her mother's error is unfortunate only she has a practiced daughter.

7. [+37, -0] Wow, if this was me, I would experience similar the globe was vehement apart too wouldn't fifty-fifty desire to come across my mom.

8. [+22, -4] It's against the dominion only it's funny how they telephone vociferation upwards it a fraudulent human action when it wasn't.

9. [+18, -0] I wouldn't desire to write the exams amongst soul similar her. I know it was unfortunate only tests similar Korean are super hard.

10. [+17, -0] The penalisation for fraudulent human action inward college entrance exams is quite severe. You're disqualified for the twelvemonth too the side yesteryear side year. And when y'all write the exams the side yesteryear side time, y'all possess got to hold out educated for 10 hours.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel