Update Mysterious Profile Of The Master Copy Author Of Sungkyunkwan Scandal & Satelite Embracing The Sun

Writer Jung Eun Gwol (pen name) earned annual royalties of $800K amongst Sungkyunkwan Scholars' Lives in addition to Luna Embracing the Sun. In existent life, she has an average labor in addition to her household unit of measurement in addition to closed friends don't fifty-fifty know that she's Jung Eun Gwol. She wrote the novels equally a hobby afterward locomote in addition to they happened to hitting daebak.

-

Pann: Annual royalties the author of Luna Embracing the Dominicus got

1. [+363, -2] I actually envy her... She could hold upward like, "I accept a shitty labor precisely I tin create produce it since I accept $800K sitting inwards my banking concern account", "The stupid boss is at it 1 time to a greater extent than when he doesn't fifty-fifty accept $800K, I'll forgive him since I accept the $800K".

2. [+357, -0] Wow, fifty-fifty her life is similar a new story... An average worker who is secretly a bestseller that no 1 knows! My dream life.

3. [+291, -1] It's somehow awesome that she withal works.

4. [+152, -2] Sungkyunkwan Scandal in addition to Luna Embracing the Dominicus were huge hits. She entirely got $800K?

5. [+136, -1] $800K is likewise little. I gauge it's because the Korean marketplace is smaller than the American market? Both were big hits equally novels in addition to dramas, shouldn't she earn millions? I don't know the author but hwaiting.

6. [+83, -1] If yous read the novels, yous would abide by that she has amazing cognition on the Choson dynasty... I recall her labor must hold upward history-related, peculiarly on the Chosen era... Maybe she's a Korean history prof?

7. [+67, -1] Wow, it's amazing. Released novels quietly, they hit daebak  precisely withal industrial plant at the labor quietly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That agency she doesn't present off her success. How pocket-size in addition to cool.

8. [+56, -0] She could hold upward a full-time literature author who uses the pen lift for the history genre... Her writing is amazing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel