Update Hong Jin Immature Says She Alone Uses Her Bath At Home


"Despite my busy schedule, I alone purpose my bath at home. I fifty-fifty concur my urine. I got cystitis because of that. I e'er potable cranberry juice because it's practiced for cystitis."

-

Pann: Hong Jin Young says she alone uses her bath at home

1. [+286, -6] If I were a celebrity, I don't intend I tin purpose world toilets... What if I larn secretly filmed? I don't fifty-fifty desire to imagine.

2. [+163, -2] Hong Jin Young does a lot of countryside events, it'll survive no joke...

3. [+141, -0] That must survive actually bad for her wellness ㅠㅠ

4. [+64, -0] Jang Yoon Jung equally good suffers from cystitis. One day, she went to a world bath together with the lineup was long. When the ajummas saw her, they dissever inward one-half together with told her to larn ahead. She was embarrassed together with said it's OK, merely they kept pushing her. The bath was noisy merely when she entered the stall, it became dead quiet. She ended upward non using the john together with left the stall. Then the ajummas were similar "Of course, Jang Yoon Jung-ssi does her work organisation rattling prettily Hahaha " Since then, she stopped using world bathrooms.

5. [+40, -0] SNSD Yuri went to a bath together with the unproblematic schoolhouse kids at that spot were shouting "Hey, SNSD Yuri is hither to poop!" Yuri told them she wasn't going to poop together with left.

6. [+33, -1] Same for me... I tin never defecate unless it's my home.

7. [+29, -0] I equally good barely defecate outside. Public toilets are thus dingy together with I don't similar them. I don't purpose them unless it's emergency. I purpose my bath inward the morning time together with inward the eve together with never defecate when I'm outside.

8. [+29, -0] What's the signal of drinking cranberry juice when she doesn't pee ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel