Netflix Popularizes Shorter Drama Lengths From The Criterion Sixteen To 12 Episodes

Article: Netflix has changed the length of drama serial "16 episodes are besides long, it's boring"

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+4,942, -29] If the drama's expert enough, I'll lookout adult man 50 episodes! If it's boring, I won't fifty-fifty lookout adult man 6!

2. [+1,258, -77] I abide by the 12 episode length to live on besides short. It's non long plenty to convey whatsoever meaningful depth to the storey in addition to it all feels besides rushed. It mightiness move for romcom but perchance non for other genres...

3. [+858, -365] 12 is besides short, I quest at to the lowest degree xvi to experience similar I'm watching something. I shout out back mini-series used to live on xvi in addition to weekend dramas 50, sometimes extended to fifty-fifty 100 if it was pop enough. Seems similar people are getting shorter tempered in addition to less patient equally fourth dimension goes on. 

4. [+121, -1] I'll lookout adult man xxx episodes of whatsoever good made drama, non simply 16

5. [+98, -0] I don't think people teach bored alongside xvi episode dramas, simply that most xvi episode dramas experience similar 12 episodes that are forcefully stretched out to xvi in addition to thence it gets deadening the longer y'all watch. I'll lookout adult man anything until the halt if it's expert enough.

6. [+91, -2] I think 'Business Proposal' was besides brusk at 12... could've gone to 14... The dude that spread the simulated rumors never fifty-fifty apologized in addition to the chef was sent off to written report abroad.

7. [+86, -3] Could at that topographic point live on a drama to a greater extent than deadening than 'Young Lady in addition to the Gentleman'.. I kept picking it upwardly in addition to stopping because at that topographic point was nil else to lookout adult man inwards its fourth dimension slot...

8. [+77, -2] The final calendar week of 'Business Proposal' was in addition to thence boring. Everything felt similar a weak roll up. They had to halt things in addition to thence chop-chop that I lost focus inwards the final ii episodes.

9. [+72, -1] There are to a greater extent than or less dramas that are in addition to thence dandy that fifty-fifty xvi episodes aren't enough... I idea the novel tendency of 12 episode dramas was because at that topographic point simply wasn't plenty to write most but I gauge it's a strategic decision. I gauge it's meliorate than dramas forcefully stretching out their plots an extra 1-2 episodes simply because it's popular.

10. [+70, -2] 'Temptation of Wife' was 129 episodes in addition to I loved every 1 of them. 'Dae Jang Geum' was 54 episodes in addition to I loved it too.

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel