Kara Reunites To Celebrate Their 15Th Anniversary

Article: KARA celebrates 15th debut anniversary amongst Jiyoung too Nicole

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+402] It makes me distressing that Goo Hara is non there, it makes me tear up

2. [+211] Ah... Goo Hara ㅠㅠ

3. [+125] They're pretty, only this motion painting also tugs at my heart...

4. [+75] It's been too then long since I've seen KARA similar this. I hollo upward they were too then unknown when they rootage debuted that Han Seungyeon was known equally the survival-dol. She had to create exercise too then much to larn their cite out at that topographic point until Jiyoung too Goo Hara joined too they hitting it big amongst 'Rock U', 'Mister', too 'Pretty Girl'. If Goo Hara was yet alive, this reunion would endure too then much better, how unfortunate 😢

5. [+14] Hara.. Goo... ㅠㅠ

6. [+11] Pretty Goo Hara 😢

7. [+14] Kang Jiyoung too Nicole await too then pretty...

8. [+5] Aigoo, Hara-ya ㅜㅠ I'm vehement upward 😢😭💦😢😢

9. [+5] They are yet equally beautiful equally ever. This reunion would experience fifty-fifty improve if Goo Hara-ssi was yet hither amongst us 😢 The members are all beautiful only I ever flora Goo Hara the prettiest, she was such a bully dancer besides ㅠㅠ

10. [+10] KARA needs to larn dorsum together too liberate novel music... I yet brain to their songs...

11. [+9] Makes me intend of Hara... I wonder if she's at residuum where she is 😢

12. [+9] This would've been too then much improve if Goo Hara was yet hither 😭

13. [+5] Please at to the lowest degree photoshop Hara inwards too

14. [+4] This motion painting tugs at my pump only I discovery them too then pretty too amazing for getting together at all for the sake of their anniversary! 

15. [+5] I girlfriend Goo Hara

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel