Dasom Deals Alongside Leeteuk Together With Tak Jae Hoon


"Because of my allergies, I could no longer convey pets. I wishing I had someone..."



"How almost raising us two?"



"Can I neuter you lot guys, then?"



-

Pann: Dasom deals alongside Leeteuk together with Tak Jae Hoon

1. [+210, -3] There's besides this one. They asked Bona to produce the "oppa-ya" aegyo together with Bona said, "but there's no oppa here?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those ajussis demand to terminate doing this to woman mortal idols.

2. [+154, -0] Appropriate joke to this situation.

3. [+121, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She targets them nicely

4. [+57, -1] Tak Jae Hoon together with Leeteuk's hosting is thence tiresome ㅠㅠ My bias was on the demo together with the MCs kept cutting the catamenia alongside tiresome jokes, ugh.

5. [+49, -0] Am I the entirely i who doesn't uncovering Leeteuk funny?

6. [+32, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sistar members are all daughter crushes.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel