Bigbang's 'Shout Out To The World' Is The Close Sold Celebrity Mass Inward Concluding Decade


Top v most sold books written past times celebrities inwards terminal decade

1) Shout Out To The World - Bigbang (2009)
- The members' personal accounts & their self-development
- In 2011, the mass was revealed to endure sold for to a greater extent than than 550K copies

2) Don't Even Hit Them With Flowers - Kim Hye Ja (2004)
- Story nearly children inwards a piteous world

3) Pieces of You - Tablo (2008)
- Short story, English linguistic communication version besides available

4) Stylebook - stylist Seo Eun Young (2006)

5) Hyun Young's coin administration diary - Hyun Young (2008)

=

Instiz: In 2009, a lot of people bought this book

- Thank god I don't direct maintain one

- When I was inwards school, I used to direct maintain turns amongst friends to read this mass ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At that time, it was fascinating that celebrities wrote a book

- I've never seen it... I didn't know that Bigbang wrote a book

- That'll endure my pot stand

- I read this mass for a mass review inwards high schoolhouse in addition to I got scolded past times my instructor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- When yous bought this book, they besides gave yous a diary

- I can't fifty-fifty throw away the mass because my begetter bought it for my birthday since I was a Bigbang fan in addition to he wrote a alphabetic lineament inwards the mass ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Tablo's Pieces of You is a corking book

- Our J-Hope...



- I bought this mass in addition to 'If You Stop Now, There's No Spotlight' past times Cube's CEO

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel