Hit Webtoon-Turned-Drama 'Tomorrow' Suffers A Drib Inwards Viewer Ratings

Article: Drama of pop webtoon 'Tomorrow' drops inward viewer ratings from 7.6% to 2.7%

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+757] The master copy webtoon is expert plenty to suck you lot inward as well as brand you lot proper name as well as express mirth the whole time... merely the drama version changed a few of the themes from the webtoon (like the restrictions when you lot fourth dimension go dorsum or the household unit of measurement specs) thus it feels similar the drama lacks the proper vehicle to bring the message that the webtoon is trying to portray. Moreover, the webtoon itself is thus pop that I recollect a lot of viewers went into the drama amongst high expectations. Some of the actors' piteous acting skills pick out turned the drama's vibe into something of a sitcom... though I volition proceed watching until the destination 🙂

2. [+245] The even out is irksome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+95] This drama's thus expert ㅜ Kim Hee Sun's acting is great

4. [+85] I idea it's truly damn good?;;

5. [+38] Maybe because I haven't seen the webtoon merely I've been crying a lot over the drama

6. [+24] Meanwhile I was sobbing my eyes out yesterday..

7. [+32] I similar it... I wonder why it's dropping? ㅋㅋ I similar that the plot is thus meaningful

8. [+19] Ah, the 6th episode truly touched my pump on unopen to other marking 😢

9. [+24] Boring...

10. [+16] What are people calling boring? Are you lot fifty-fifty watching the drama properly? I empathise at that spot are dissimilar opinions merely I'm finding the drama equally enjoyable equally the webtoon, as well as it's made me tear upwards every time.. the actors are the characters themselves... I recollect the viewer ratings are because of the fourth dimension slot. 

11. [+18] It was fun at commencement merely got to a greater extent than irksome equally it got on... 😢

12. [+16] I watched upwards till the instant episode as well as and thus began wondering... when does it teach fun?? I stopped watching subsequently the third

13. [+12] The 6th episode is truly good

14. [+49] Kim Hee Sun's acting is thus bad ㅜㅜ boring

15. [+9] It powerfulness live on because people tin lookout it on their ain fourth dimension on Netflix merely viewer ratings this depression is in all probability because it's truly boring..

16. [+7] But on the contrary, 'Again My Life' viewer ratings went upwards ㅎㅎ seems similar the viewers moved from 1 drama to the other

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel