Update Fans Seek Sm's Obsession Amongst Ending Phase Later On Exo Takes Ending Phase At Sbs Gayo


10th trending tweet: generation change

"Generation change, my donkey ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fact is that Bigbang together with EXO are the plough over groups inwards the music industry. Do they remember they tin alter that forcibly? Nonsense ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They (BTS) must remember they're something because they're pop inwards the US. How near getting recognized domestically first?"

Last year, EXO wasn't the ending phase for MAMA together with EXO fans trended the tweet past times tweeting near "forcible generation change" which way EXO->BTS

-

Pann: What happened when EXO wasn't the ending phase at concluding year's MAMA

1. [+432, -37] They don't desire to acknowledge that EXO's popularity is declining together with that people don't heed to their songs. They remember EXO is beingness pulled downwardly past times roughly hidden power...

2. [+283, -22] When this form of affair happens, I ever disregard it equally biased fans exactly when non-fans bring together together with say, "I'm non a fan exactly I remember the fans receive got the correct to live on mad near it", I meet them equally self-absorbed people that desire to meet themselves equally "non-fan who's real agreeable together with understanding".

3. [+227, -34] As expected of EXO-Ls

4. [+66, -1] "I'll kill them if EXO doesn't win the award"? Do they ain the accolade or something?

5. [+63, -1] So cringe-worthy...

6. [+48, -1] As expected of EXO-Ls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're the ones that are bringing hate. Stop tarnishing your artists' image.

7. [+47, -2] I remember they all got brainwashed. I'm fifty-fifty starting to live on scared.

8. [+42, -2] I actually idea BTS would live on the ending phase this twelvemonth ㅋㅋ



Moon Hee Jun: god's comeback together with my comeback were overlapping at that time. I idea god deserved the ending phase because they were popular, exactly I also didn't desire to present other HOT members that I was losing. The PD also asked me to allow god accept the ending stage. I was real pitiful to realize that I wasn't equally powerful. My managing director together with the PD ended upward disputation over the ending stage. I actually wanted to accept the ending phase for once. The god members cooly gave me the ending stage. I took the ending phase similar that.

Kim Tae Woo: I'll nation this accurately - this was a care betwixt agencies. The PD ended upward coming to us. When he asked us near the ending stage, nosotros told him that nosotros didn't attention near it. Park Joon Hyung fifty-fifty said, "let Hee Jun accept the ending stage".

-

Pann: SM's stubborn together with poor ending obsession (god, Luna Hee Jun)

1. [+102, -15] Taking the ending phase similar that is actually worth it? It'll alone decrease ratings together with convey to a greater extent than hate.

2. [+78, -11] He talked near it on the broadcast? He's earthworks his ain grave.

3. [+55, -14] This needs to larn a plough over post. It's a fact.

4. [+43, -2] SM is the alone 1 that's obsessed amongst ending phase ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were infamous since the showtime generation.

5. [+35, -1] But they proceed whining near it ㅠㅠ They ever got their ending phase taken past times Bigbang ㅠㅠ After Bigbang, BTS appeared hence they almost lost it, too.

6. [+31, -2] So funny how they're desperate near ending stage.

7. [+27, -1] god was a saint for putting upward amongst SM's whining. BTS is roughly other saint.

8. [+21, -2] I don't remember BTS would fifty-fifty attention near the ending phase because they're also "my way"

9. [+19, -1] Must live on embarrassing to know that the ratings decreased amongst the ending phase ㅋㅋ

10. [+16, -0] (Article of how Bigbang was the ending phase for 2009 concert together with and then Super Junior performed 1 time to a greater extent than afterwards Bigbang, which caused Bigbang members to live on filled amongst rage together with leaving the concert)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel