New Jeans' Creative Manager Minute Hee Jin Defendant Of Over-Sexualizing Minors

Video: New Jeans middle schoolhouse members nether tilt for provocative outfits (+Min Hee Jin's lolita Instagram suspicions)

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+69] The biggest stupor to me is Min Hee Jin's lolita preferences;

2. [+41] Min Hee Jin has ever been known for turning her idols into lolita/hota images since her days inwards SM amongst SHINee as well as f(x) ㅋㅋㅋ that's why when I saw New Jeans, I idea they looked real Min Hee Jin-esque every bit good ㅋㅋ

3. [+39] It does experience a fighting incorrect to accept minors dressed provocatively similar that

4. [+39] They're a trendy grouping but all of this does seem a fighting excessive since the members are nonetheless inwards middle school. I trust that Hybe volition handgrip all of the comments that are going to harass them close the comments. 

5. [+15] Hybe is the principal of dissonance marketing...

6. [+43] Even if they're celebrities, they're nonetheless young, someone should've been looking out for them amongst these outfits ㅜ they await swell inwards their outfits, though. As for Min Hee Jin's pictures of her room on her Instagram,  I don't know what she's thinking or if she's fifty-fifty sane

7. [+3] I intend their epitome is pretty as well as fits them good but I practise promise that Hybe is to a greater extent than mindful of these issues since the members are nonetheless young

8. [+6] I'm quite shocked over the materials close Min Hee Jin

9. [+1] I intend I would've institute this problematic if the lyrics or trip the low-cal fantastic moves were sexual or they had manful individual dorsum dancers but their entire epitome simply feels real wholesome as well as upbeat to me. And I know I'm belatedly on this but what I actually honor problematic is dorsum when they made Jang Won Young sing as well as trip the low-cal fantastic to 'Side to Side' when she was nonetheless a minor.

10. [+3] This makes me throw up;; 🤮🤮🤮

11. [+2] When I source saw the music video, I didn't honor anything problematic because it was laid inwards a schoolhouse surrounded past times other teens? I don't know what people honor hence pedo close this. I wonder if people are simply dumping their biases on them instead?

12. [+3] I don't honor anything lolita close this but I practise honor it pretty surprising that they're dressed inwards such brusque crop tops ㅋㅋㅋㅋ as well as the materials close Min Hee Jin is pretty shocking every bit well

13. [+14] I intend people are taking this likewise far. Girl groups apparel this materials real often, you lot can't simply randomly create upwards one's ask heed it's likewise sexual;;; I intend people are simply looking for an lawsuit to honor because they know this grouping is going to practise well

14. [+25] From the viewpoint of an adult, I simply encounter them every bit pretty as well as innocent. I intend the people who stance them every bit lolita are the weird ones. I don't honor anything sexual close this. It's been the tendency for a acre for debut ages to larn younger as well as younger, as well as in that place are a lot of groups amongst minors already. If you lot honor that likewise sexual, what makes you lot whatever dissimilar from Islam?

15. [+12] What the f*ck, I don't encounter anything incorrect or why people are claiming they're likewise sexualized

16. [+14] People are beingness likewise conservative ㅋㅋ I don't honor this a work at all. It's non similar they're similar those Japanese miss groups who totally pander to the loli concepts amongst schoolhouse uniforms.

17. [+26] It does experience weird to imagine a middle schooler walking some inwards existent life wearing materials similar this, though

18. [+11] I intend they're simply wearing crop tops because that's what's trendy correct forthwith

19. [+6] I practise non honor anything sexual close this ㅋㅋ Then what practise you lot people intend close all the American high schoolhouse movies amongst the brusque skirts as well as cheerleader outfits? ㅋㅋ This simply feels similar an attack.

20. [+7] I wouldn't larn every bit far every bit to telephone telephone this a loli concept but they practise seem to last dressed a fighting inappropriately for their age. If you lot don't honor a work amongst this, as well as then possibly enquire yourself if you'd last comfortable amongst your ain miss wearing this stuff. You'd honor it inappropriate too.

-


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel