Jannabi Clarifies Their 'Rude Remarks' At The Pentaport Stone Festival

Article: "All nosotros get got left is to convey downwards i to a greater extent than team" Jannabi clarifies rude statement... without an apology

Source: The Joongang via Naver

At the 'Pentaport Rock Festival', Jannabi had roughly comments on beingness the mo to concluding 'headlining' performance, saying, "We started equally offset upwardly inward the smallest phase equally the 2014 Pentaport super rookies too get got climbed our means upwardly top all the means here. The peak is non far now. All nosotros get got left is to convey downwards i to a greater extent than team. I don't know who the adjacent squad is but that's what I desire to tell them. That nosotros volition last taking over Pentaport now. You all tin terminate larn abode now. We volition perform 'Come Back Home' for yous too leave." 

The headliner of the nighttime was American ring Vampire Weekend, too many online communities idea Jannabi's argument was rude too inconsiderate to non solely Vampire Weekend but to their fans inward the crowd equally well.

Jannabi clarified on Instagram, "I couldn't comprise my excitement at beingness able to perform on the phase of my dreams inward forepart of an amazing audience. My thoughtless words gave discomfort to roughly other ring too their fans. I hope to last to a greater extent than cautious alongside my words inward the future."

-

1. [+331, -24] Isn't at that topographic point someone inward this squad who got caught for schoolhouse bullying? They're all birds of a plume inward the end.

2. [+171, -5] I intend he got means besides excited too accidentally allow his truthful colors show

3. [+134, -7] When controversies piece of job along happening to your group, it's no longer a tilt but your truthful colors at that betoken ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+87, 5] That's genuinely too thence young too non humble at all

5. [+63, -23] I was at that topographic point at the concert yesterday... too it sounded similar he was only joking to larn a express joy out of everyone. And the 'Come Back Home' business office was to a greater extent than to hateful that they weren't going to convey encores afterward that. I'm genuinely turned off past times the audience to intend that they had fun too enjoyed the nighttime solely to larn abode too human activeness all crabby similar this. The bulk of the people were laughing at their words... Jannabi apparently prepared a lot for concluding nighttime too at i time I'm starting to experience lamentable for them.

6. [+57, -22] I was at that topographic point at the concert. I'm non a Jannabi fan but I could tell that they had prepared a lot for this, from videos to tally their songs to the lyrics to props. They were passionate close communicating alongside their fans too it made me realize why Jannabi became equally famous equally they get got for their concerts. I'm certain they didn't hateful for this to occur alongside the misunderstanding that came close alongside their words, too I sympathise the criticisms that they are receiving since their words might've wound roughly other band, but I volition never dubiousness their genuine beloved for music or their fans afterward watching them concluding night. I hope that an article similar this that solely presents i side to the storey volition non drive people to guess them for less than what they are.

7. [+32, -3] All singers human activeness a chip tryhard on stages similar this... I don't know that it's problematic...

8. [+26, -2] This grouping has e'er been a problem

9. [+32, -12] I intend they were only trying to last funny but people are treating it similar a witch hunt

10. [+21, -4] What a rude band. Do they intend this stone festival was a personal concert for themselves;; at that topographic point were a ton of fans at that topographic point to sentinel the international band, it genuinely turns me off that they could last too thence inconsiderate to everyone else

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel