What's A Torso Business Office That Exclusively You're Obsessed With?

Pann: What's a torso role that exclusively you're obsessed with?

1. [+195, -9] Shoulders. It's likewise obvious... ㅋㅋ

2. [+193, -13] Ears ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They hold off erotic when they plough red. I expire on staring at them.

3. [+116, -7] Hands as well as shoulders... I don't tending close pretty hands simply I'm obsessed amongst big hands because I accept actually modest hands. Broad shoulders brand me similar the someone ㅋㅋ

4. [+75, -1] Voice!!! Low musical note vocalisation makes the air vibrate. It makes my nub vibrate likewise ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+67, -1] Arm veins. They're cool for approximately reason...

6. [+63, -1] I mightiness audio similar a pervert simply I similar it when a guy cries as well as gets blood-red eyes... My rhythm was crying when my course of written report was watching a movie. His eyes were blood-red as well as teary as well as it made me breathless... I'm such a pervert...

7. [+61, -1] Newly dyed dark hair... When a guy has this hair, I expire on staring at him fifty-fifty if I'm non interested inwards him ㅠㅠ

8. [+60, -2] Tight hips I loathe it when a guy has sloppy hips as well as it stretches the pants.

9. [+48, -13] Cheek fat. It's as well as hence cute when a guy has chubby cheeks ㅠㅠ

10. [+39, -46] Dick size

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel