Difference Betwixt B2st As Well As Infinite?

Pann: Difference betwixt B2ST too Infinite ㅋㅋ

B2ST: You're leaving me...
Infinite: You're leaving me?

-

1. [+207, -2] I dearest materials similar this ㅋㅋ
Bigbang: You're leaving me...? Lies... it's all lies...
SHINee: Oh! You're leaving me! Oh oh!
B2ST: Once again, I can't forget you...
VIXX: Leaving? You're leaving me? Leaving me? Nooo!
BTOB: She's leaving me! Are these tears?
Infinite: Go ahead too instruct out me


2. [+181, -1] As expected of breakup-dols too obsessed-dols

3. [+171, -1] B2ST: Always gets dumped too is emotional. Infinite: In denial that he's having a breakup.

4. [+89, -0] Their eyes are dissimilar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



5. [+80, -3] Difference betwixt the master copy vocals' voices
Sunggyu: Voice that makes y'all plough back
Woohyun: Voice that makes your eyes close
Sunggyu: I'll kill y'all if y'all instruct out me
Woohyun: I'll kill y'all if y'all instruct out me
Sunggyu: Cold bath
Woohyun: Warm bath
Sunggyu: Coke
Woohyun: Coffee
Sunggyu: Grabbing past times the hair
Woohyun: Clinging on the tip of the pants

6. [+59, -0] I'm non a fan merely I boot the bucket it later listening to their songs ofttimes ㅋㅋ Infinite wants her to come upward dorsum too B2ST can't forget her too remembers the memories. The lyrics of Infinite's Come Back Again too B2ST's Fiction...

7. [+56, -0] To compare them to Kill Me Heal Me, B2ST is Cha Dohyun too Infinite is Shin Segi

8. [+50, -1] Chaser is the ultimate one... "Sorry. You tin dismiss move savage too instruct out me if y'all want. Goodbye. But my postulate heed is non over. My dearest volition win."

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel