Bts' 'Blood, Sweat, Together With Tears' Is Doing Good On The Chart?

Pann: BTS' digital rank this time

(Pann talks near BTS charting inside operate past times 10 during daytime)

1. [+89, -6] Some people nation it's because the fandom size is bigger simply if it's entirely fans listening, together with thus the b-sides would besides hold upwards on the chart. They're getting skilful results because a lot of non-fans are listening to it every bit well.

2. [+80, -4] I went to consume samgyupsal together with they were playing Blood, Sweat, together with Tears ㅋㅋ

3. [+80, -4] A lot of manlike mortal non-fans must hold upwards besides listening to them

4. [+46, -0] This is 10cm's interview! All members had participated inward the album production together with every fellow member has a solo song.


(10cm maxim BTS' music motivates them)


5. [+45, -0] I savage for BTS all of a abrupt together with I can't escape ㅠㅠ I was a stan of onetime classic, indie bands, together with Korean ballad. I can't believe they managed to attract someone similar me. I'm fifty-fifty listening to their onetime songs on Youtube ㅠㅠ I desire to become out of this dark hole ㅠㅠ

6. [+37, -0] Isn't that actually high for a man child group? It's been almost a calendar month already

7. [+37, -0] It's a skilful consequence ㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -0] This vocal is getting skilful responses from non-fans

9. [+27, -0] It's the quaternary calendar week simply the daily listeners are various ㅠㅠ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel