Btob Peniel's Comment On Trump's Win


"Today, an unnie I know went to a fansign. She asked Dong Geun what he idea of Trump getting elected in addition to he answered firmly, "America is doomed" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

-

Pann: An idol's reaction to Trump's win

1. [+86, -1] Peniel is then cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering who it was when I was clicking the post in addition to it's Dong Geun ㅠㅠ I intend he's becoming my bias. I similar all vii members precisely I honor myself searching Dong Geun to a greater extent than ㅠㅠ



2. [+66, -6] Wow, then cool. I intend it's actually cool when a celebrity is honest almost politics!

3. [+64, -0] Dong Geun needs to showcase his charms, they're also expert to last wasted. I similar how he has to a greater extent than parts inward the novel album. Dong Geun is then cute in addition to flawless. Even his advert is Shin Dong Geun <3



4. [+40, -0] When Peniel wants to country something, his Korean sounds splendid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Especially when he talks to poop hyung ㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -0] His parents met inward America in addition to got married. Peniel was also born in addition to grew upwards inward America. He got shape in addition to came to Korea. Even though he's promoting inward Korea, he nevertheless mightiness experience uncomfortable to verbalize almost politics. But I actually similar how work solid he is.

6. [+27, -0] Peniel doesn't verbalize much precisely everything he says has rigid opinions ㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel