Sunggyu Is Pop Alongside Moms?


Pann: Popular amongst moms ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+146, -4] Seriously... When I'm stanning my BTS kids, my mom walks in, shows off Sunggyu, as well as walks out.

2. [+111, -4] My bias is other fellow member but my mom said you lot convey to convey a hubby similar Sunggyu to convey a fun life. He seems to convey a proficient personality also.



3. [+100, -1] I'm inward my mid-30's... Is this why I similar Sunggyu? ㅠㅠ It's the outset since my teen years...

4. [+38, -0] I'm an solely child. When I'm at home, I only rant my stanning materials to my mom. My bias is Sunggyu thus my mom remembers his name. One day, she was at a gathering as well as she talked well-nigh how her immature adult woman is obsessed amongst a guy named Sunggyu. She thus flora a Sunggyu fan at that spot ㅋㅋ She came dorsum as well as said, "One of my friends is likewise a fan of Sunggyu " ㅋㅋ

5. [+35, -5] Let me speak from a guy's perspective. Sunggyu - His familiar visual is non intimidating. His visual is someone that I tin notice on the side past times side spot at a PC cafe as well as tell hullo to. He looks familiar plenty to percentage my snack at a PC Cafe. L - Looks similar a cyber vocaliser (Adam). His visual isn't human.

6. [+33, -0] I'm likewise a mom as well as I actually similar BTS as well as Infinite. My immature adult woman is a fan of Kim Feel. She gets embarrassed when I become to idol concerts as well as stream.

7. [+31, -0] My mom likewise likes Sunggyu ㅋㅋ

8. [+30, -0] There's someone inward my household unit of measurement who e'er talks well-nigh how it's difficult to notice someone similar Sunggyu ㅎㅎ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel