Sechs Kies Kang Sunghoon's Pinkish Hair


Pann: Sechs Kies Kang Sunghoon's celebrity hair

1. [+228, -8] Hul... He looks to a greater extent than handsome ㅋㅋ He looks similar he's inwards his 20's alongside the novel pilus color. Amazing.

2. [+192, -10] He looks similar he's inwards mid-20's... Daebak...

3. [+191, -10] I intend he should stick alongside this fashion instead of the forthwith hair. It suits him well.

4. [+59, -2] Ajussis intend men decease to a greater extent than charming every bit they historic menstruum because their fiscal situations larn better. I promise they run across him as well as reflect. If they desire to striking on immature women, they should at to the lowest degree expect similar him. If they're non every bit good-looking every bit him, thence they shouldn't fifty-fifty intend most it ㅋㅋ It's disgusting... Women also tending most looks a lot, delight ajussis ㅋㅋ Stop alongside your "Aren't I nevertheless fine, missy?" Do you lot intend Lim Chang Jung as well as you lot are the same? I fifty-fifty intend Lim Chang Jung is a full ajussi, I detect his lady friend weird.

5. [+58, -0] So amazing



6. [+48, -2] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I came hither thinking he's besides quondam to endure doing this only ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm the solely i who's aged ㅋㅋ Handsome boss.

7. [+42, -0] Straight pilus wasn't the solely hairstyle he had. He suits all hairstyles.



8. [+42, -0] Wow, this is crazy... He's to a greater extent than handsome than electrical current idols. Just crazy.

9. [+41, -0] He's been pretty for his entire life.



10. [+41, -2] It's refreshing to run across him alongside a novel hairstyle ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks 10 years younger!

11. [+28, -2] This oppa forgot how to age

12. [+23, -0] Wow... I'm non fifty-fifty kidding. Kang Sunghoon was the offset vocalizer I had always liked. I used to salve upwardly my allowances as well as bought photograph pads, Sechs Kies tamagotchi, as well as cleaned upwardly Kang Sunghoon's poop. I'm proud of my eyes for the offset fourth dimension ㅠㅠ I can't believe he's pulling pinkish off at his age...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel