Btob's Novel Icon Inward 'I'll Hold Upward Your Man' Teaser


Pann: Idol grouping that's totally prepared

1. [+88, -1] So funny ㅋㅋ


Cube: Fans bring sent us rigid requests. We reflected on comments similar 'When volition Cube terminal giving ballad to BTOB?' 'If BTOB does ballad again, I can't guarantee what'll come about next.'


2. [+81, -1] They've completely changed from the triple ballad image



3. [+74, -1] I mean value BTOB could promote amongst ballad-dance-ballad-dance releases. They tin clit off whatever genres... They'll hitting daebak.

4. [+35, -0] Cube truly spent unopen to coin on the MV ㅠㅠ Did the chorerographers change? It's the type of choreography that I wanted to come across ㅠㅠ Now exclusively Sojin as well as us Melodies bring to function hard. The MV lineament as well as trip the lite fantastic are difficult to non win #1. Hyunsik composed the championship rail as well as it's every bit good good. I truly promise Sojin industrial plant hard. She needs to larn stretchable pants as well as plough over upwards on baggy sleeves.

5. [+33, -1] I'm a guy as well as I watched it on Youtube past times chance. It looked cool ㅋㅋ The music sounded new.

6. [+31, -0] My pride every bit a Melody... The lineament of self-composed songs is daebak ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel