Park Myung Soo Says He Wants A Collaboration Alongside Bts


Pann: An idol grouping that was approved past times a TV demo alongside the highest ratings

(Pann talks Park Myung Soo mentioning BTS on Infinity Challenge)

1. [+167, -81] I'm proud, when did BTS grow this large ㅠㅠ I'm together with therefore proud of them. I promise Wings hits large equally good

2. [+166, -78] So it's truthful that getting loathe on Pann agency getting popular

3. [+157, -57] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you lot Myung Soo-nim ㅠㅠ

4. [+72, -70] It's zilch big... ㅋㅋ

5. [+52, -1] I'm an EXO-L but I promise Armies ignore the comments that compare EXO together with BTS. I besides saw BTS getting mentioned on Infinity Challenge together with I acknowledge that they're pop enough. I don't empathize why faux EXO fans drive to convey BTS down. I actually don't desire to struggle alongside Armies... I'm certain other EXO-Ls squall upwards similar me. Don't feed the trolls, squeamish EXO-Ls don't nation materials similar that. I promise BTS' comeback does well!

6. [+50, -5] I don't detect it annoying together with therefore I promise they create a collab alongside Myung Soo-nim ㅠㅠ

7. [+47, -14] All artists that were mentioned on Infinity Challenge appeared on the demo regardless of the time. I'm non a fan of BTS but I squall upwards BTS volition look on the demo someday. It's merely my personal opinion, don't downvote.

8. [+34, -4] It's truthful that Park Myung Soo knows the trends. But don't collaborate alongside Myung Soo... After an creative somebody collaborates alongside him, they decease into huge scandals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The scandals are fifty-fifty socially controversial.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel