Do You Lot Download Songs Legally Or Illegally?

Pann: Guys, move honest

(Pann asks how y'all download songs)

1. [+113, -87] I know I'm actually selfish but I solely purchase as well as flow my bias' songs. For the rest, I download illegally... If I convey to a greater extent than gratis downloads available, I download other songs.

2. [+110, -2] Since I started stanning, I felt actually guilty when I tried to download illegally. I pay as well as download songs as well as flow everyday !

3. [+59, -76] I can't brand purchases on my telephone as well as then I but download illegally...

4. [+52, -0] Those who download illegally can't fifty-fifty refute as well as they tin solely speak aggressively ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What you're doing is illegal, why practise y'all desire us to process y'all amongst manners? Keep your manners correct earlier talking most manners.

5. [+47, -6] Stop taking illegal downloading equally a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+40, -4] I download legally. Honestly, illegal downloaders are such losers ㅋㅋ

7. [+35, -1] Streaming doesn't fifty-fifty terms that much... Why practise y'all intend at that topographic point are digital tracks? You must pay to heed to them.

8. [+29, -0] Illegal downloaders refer how we're talking besides rudely to them. Would y'all move happy if y'all pass hours as well as fifty-fifty your lifetime to practise something as well as it gets sold for free? When it involves a lot of people to practise it? That's why all y'all tin practise is pointing out the agency nosotros process y'all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What you're doing is a big wrongdoing. Honestly, y'all should move sometime plenty to realize that illegal downloading is illegal. Yet practise y'all withal download illegally as well as deed shameless? Then heed on Youtube, why download illegally ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At overseas, y'all convey to pay $1.20 to download ane song. I meet there's no agency y'all tin alive at overseas. Be serious. Is it that difficult to pay the money? You but convey to grade upwards buying ane T-shirt. Do y'all non know that at that topographic point are discounts as well as parcel sales equally well? It's all excuses if y'all refer money. So but because y'all don't convey money, it's non illegal anymore? It's withal illegal. Do y'all intend nosotros can't download illegally? You're criminals. Don't facial expression to move treated amongst skilful manners if you're criminals ㅋㅋ

9. [+27, -0] Let me summarize for these idiots. Whatever your flush is, what you're doing is illegal as well as it doesn't alter the law. The fact is that you're criminals.

10. [+26, -13] Illegal downloaders are brainless idiots... Just don't download songs, why practise they convey to role an illegal system?

11. [+24, -0] Illegal downloading equally a stan is tarnishing your oppar's image

12. [+19, -11] 4shared... People around me all role this. I experience guilty.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel