How Difficult Is Ticketing For Exo Concerts?


Pann: About EXO concert

(Pann questions how difficult ticketing is for EXO concerts)

1. [+193, -1] Last year, they fifty-fifty excluded international fans together with solely allow Korean fans create ticketing. But at that spot were withal 1.2M people, thence they delayed the ticketing date. The argue why their concerts sell out actually slowly is because the servers instruct stuck, thence people can't access the site. I've never succeeded inwards ticketing for EXO concerts. It's seriously hard. Rather than ticketing, getting through the servers is tough enough.

2. [+173, -3] It's actually difficult ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I tried my best but I've never succeeded... Even cancelled tickets instruct called 'can-keting' together with it's difficult to purchase them also.

3. [+161, -2] Ticketing is actually difficult for EXO concerts...

4. [+40, -0] I'm non a fan but I helped my EXO-L friend alongside ticketing. I felt thence bad for her. It's indeed because they're popular. The premium cost is no joke together with it's difficult to instruct a ticket. I was thence thankful that I was able to become to my bias' concert past times ticketing ㅋㅋ

5. [+36, -0] Why create you lot intend they tell it takes 1.47 seconds to sell out an EXO concert? It's much harder than concerts alongside diverse artists similar Dream Concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You don't simply bespeak money, you lot bespeak a ton of money.

6. [+33, -0] I'm the OP together with I lead keep a classmate who attends every EXO concert... So ticketing is difficult ㅠㅠ

7. [+30, -0] It's all nearly luck. If you lot succeed, together with thence you're super lucky...

8. [+28, -0] You lead keep a successful life if you lot contend to instruct to a appointment alternative ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When it's the ticketing twenty-four threescore minutes menstruum for EXO concert, YES24 shuts downward other servers for EXO ticketing servers ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel