Gary Guests On Running Human Afterwards Leaving The Show


Article: 'Running Man without Gary' unveiled today (13th), the invitee is Gary

-

Pann: Running Man is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+152, -3] Just similar Yang Se Hyung on Infinity Challenge, Gary appears on Running Man equally a invitee in addition to ends upwards equally a permanent member.

2. [+140, -2] Last week, the members gave Gary adieu gifts in addition to he teared up. I actually felt that he was leaving the show. But today, I turned on Running Man in addition to saw Gary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was in addition to thus flustered

3. [+101, -1] Fuck, the invitee is Gary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gary is the invitee 1 time again side yesteryear side week, 1 time again on the side yesteryear side week, in addition to continues.

4. [+35, -0] Did y'all guys read the caption ㅋㅋㅋ "Did I larn a Running Man fellow member for this..." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder what Gary in addition to the members idea ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -1] Today's episode was in addition to thus funny ㅎㅎ I desire to encounter Gary every calendar week <3 ^^

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel