Gfriend Sinb Faints On A Stage


SinB sweats every bit she sings



She hangs her caput & looks unstable



She falls & faints



The 2 managers accept her out



In July, her shoulder had dislocated but she all the same attended an effect on the adjacent day.

-

Pann: GFriend SinB fainted at an event

1. [+87, -0] Two members are sick, isn't it actually serious? Other members must endure tired physically every bit well... They larn invited to a lot of events then their society is overworking them. It's also much. Mamamoo's effect schedule is also no joke. I promise the companies of these 2 groups accept attention of their artists... I idea Source Music was a practiced society but I gauge not.

2. [+53, -0] I watched the video in addition to the agency she fainted looked rattling serious. Her shoulder also gets dislocated a lot. I intend she's rattling tired from the tough schedule... Source Music, halt overworking them... Don't endure sick, SinB.

3. [+48, -0] I experience then bad... She couldn't larn upwards fifty-fifty amongst the members' help. I promise to run into practiced word from the official concern human relationship soon.

4. [+24, -0] Sowon in addition to Yerin mightiness non endure fine, either... They mightiness endure simply barely enduring.

5. [+24, -0] I'm a Buddy in addition to I'm then pissed at Source Music. I knew they were similar this when Yuju said they larn vi hours of slumber per week. They gain 2 iii events per 24-hour interval in addition to their choreography is hard. No wonder why she fainted. I intend Yerin in addition to Sowon are super strong, they're the solely fine ones. GFriend should never renew their contracts amongst Source Music.

6. [+22, -0] They should actually gain a man child grouping afterwards GFriend becomes bigger... They're pop already but the members are to a greater extent than important. If they're debuting a man child grouping soon, I volition non back upwards the hoobae grouping at all every bit a Buddy. Source Music should accept attention of the members if they desire to gain goodness to a greater extent than from GFriend.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel