'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' Praised For Lack Of Obvious Production Placement

Article: 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' has no PPL controversies... "If this was on world broadcast, they'd endure eating hongsam spell staying belatedly at work"

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+2,272, -12] A drama without whatever forced PPL makes it a joy to sentinel ^^

2. [+291, -11] There's no combat near it, I volition sentinel 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' over whatever other drama. Youngwoo is a cure-all!

3. [+266, -7] PPL non entirely disrupts the stream of the drama but makes me scoff inwards disbelief, peculiarly when it's forced inwards a scene that's supposed to endure sorry or relatable.

4. [+268, -11] Park Eun Bin is genuinely the bluechip these days

5. [+150, -4] I convey spotted frequent placements of 'Icis' H2O bottles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but none of the PPL feels forced

6. [+131, -0] I'm totally fine alongside PPL where it's simply the build existence flashed on the covert but I can't stand upward it when characters are forced to country cheesy lines similar "you convey to endeavour this, you'll experience the liberate energy correct away" or "this lipstick looks as well as then expert on me"

7. [+85, -0] This drama is similar a jump day's sunlight

8. [+83, -1] The best PPL inwards this drama is kimbap. I crave kimbap every fourth dimension I sentinel it.

9. [+45, -1] I'm simply glad none of the characters are slathering 'Kahi' on themselves for once

10. [+32, -2] Only sixteen episodes... I wishing they'd extend it to 60. I desire to sentinel it all twelvemonth long ㅋㅋ

11. [+29, -0] It e'er made me express joy inwards other dramas when the characters whip out their 'Kahi' balms inwards the middle of a serious situation

12. [+23, -0] If this drama was on a world broadcast channel, they'd halt inwards the middle of a trial for a grapheme to endure similar "It's hard, huh? Here, convey a hongsam stick", spell approximately other character's similar "Ah! I've been as well as then nervous, my lips are as well as then chapped..." as well as randomly start putting on lipstick.

13. [+23, -2] Honestly, seeing whatever PPL lately simply makes me abhor that production now

14. [+21, -0] So sick of dramas featuring the multi-balm

15. [+21, -0] This is the ane drama I've been keeping upward alongside for the outset fourth dimension inwards years. I've been rewatching every episode twice. I'm as well as then impressed that nosotros are able to instruct a drama of this lineament inwards this twenty-four lx minutes stream as well as age. I didn't fifty-fifty realize that in that location wasn't blatant PPL inwards this... as well as similar a shot I'm touched in ane lawsuit again.

16. [+11, -0] So glad that nosotros don't convey whatever scenes similar Woo Youngwoo looking at herself inwards the mirror spell putting on approximately random stick balm build up;;;;;;;;

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel