Song Hye Gyo In Addition To Lee Create Hyun To Star Inwards Netflix's Novel Drama 'The Glory'

Article: Song Hye Gyo to co-star inwards Netflix's 'The Glory' amongst Lee Do Hyun, who is xiv years her junior

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+350] Lee Do Hyun is off limit

2. [+210] Sigh I'm speechless

3. [+363] It's been a piece since she's cash inwards one's chips an actress that I know non to sentry because her acting has e'er been the same

4. [+217] The irony of her e'er beingness paired amongst the most pop virile individual actors no affair how piddling her acting seems to ameliorate too the fact that her dramas cash inwards one's chips along flopping i later on the other

5. [+288] It's almost similar she refuses to sign on to a drama unless her virile individual counterpart is younger than her

6. [+218] Nevermind her individual life, I only wishing she'd written report upwards on acting more... Her miserable acting actually ruined the immersion inwards 'Descendants of the Sun' too I would've rather had Kim Ji Won every bit the lead. I intend she would've brought to a greater extent than life to the character.

7. [+329] Now there's going to last to a greater extent than dating rumors, I'm ill too tired of it ㅎㅎ

8. [+122] I am too then ill too tired of her too her younger virile individual co-stars

9. [+89] Sigh what now? She's making me anxious ㅋ

10. [+56] I don't fifty-fifty tending close her dating rumors amongst her co-stars anymore. I tending to a greater extent than close how her acting never seems to improve. Her dramas are e'er the same, solely amongst a dissimilar virile individual musician each time... e'er feels similar I'm watching the same drama inwards the end.

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel