September Comeback Line-Up

Pann: Did you lot come across September comeback artists?

Infinite, Apink, SHINee, Girl's Day, Lim Chang Jung, Red Velvet, MC Mong, Dia, Sechs Kies, Gain, 2PM, Dal Shabet, Park Hyo Shin, Crayon Pop, Song Jieun, Song Mino, Bobby
-

1. [+122, -20] Infinite ㅠㅠ

2. [+66, -38] Let's hitting daebak Apink! There are in addition to hence many singers that'll create good inwards September




3. [+63, -25] BTS is non having a comeback inwards September. Articles exclusively said they're having a comeback inside this year.

4. [+30, -5] Do well, Infinite



5. [+24, -2] It's been a piece since I've seen Infinite in addition to Apink ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -1] Park Hyo Shin ㅠㅠ Boss-nim <3 I'm looking forrard to him



7. [+20, -4] Sechs Kies... <3



8. [+20, -0] All I desire for Park Hyo Shin is to appear on a music exhibit or only whatsoever TV show... I fifty-fifty popular off excited when I come across him inwards a footage on a exhibit ㅠㅠ

9. [+19, -2] I'm actually anticipating Sechs Kies in addition to Park Hyo Shin!!!

10. [+18, -2] Infinite in addition to Park Hyo Shin!! ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel