Kim Jung (E)Un To Seem On 'Abnormal Summit'


Article: [Exclusive] Kim Jung Eun to seem on 'Abnormal Summit' equally a Korea representative, "currently inwards discussions to laid upwards a date"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+684, -16] It's fully intended ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+544, -9] She can't alter her advert since she's been using it for a while. She must endure flustered.

3. [+470, -22] I idea it was the Kim Jung Un ㅋㅋ

4. [+35, -1] They should set 'actress' or 'pig' earlier the advert or something

5. [+24, -5] Ah, I was in addition to hence surprised ㅋㅋ I idea it was the North Korean pig

6. [+23, -1] What the ㅋㅋㅋ I idea the North Korean Sus scrofa was coming downwardly ㅋㅋ

7. [+22, -5] Such a click bait

8. [+20, -0] "I desire to alter my advert because of the dictator of North Korea, am I abnormal?"

9. [+14, -3] Shit, I was shocked for a second ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+14, -1] Expecting the MCs to joke alongside her advert ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel