Who Is Larn Woo Rim, The Lucky Human Being Getting Married To Kim Yuna?

 Article: "A partner no 1 could own got imagined"... who is Go Woo Rim, the human being getting married to Kim Yuna?

Source: Newsis via Naver

1. [+375, -12] I'm certain Queen Yuna knows what she is doing. I am alone going to congratulate her in addition to want her happiness ♡

2. [+239, -28] So
he has to enlist inwards the regular army subsequently they larn married... in addition to he's the boy of a pastor... ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+149, -7] I only promise he doesn't need Kim Yuna to convert to his religion...

4. [+89, -36] I dearest everything nigh Yuna but I experience similar she doesn't own got an oculus for picking partners

5. [+87, -34] The boy of a pastor from Daegu...

6. [+36, -3] Handsome man, beautiful woman, I back upwards you lot 2 ♡

7. [+24, -1] One's Catholic in addition to the other's Protestant in addition to yet his pastor manlike mortal bring upwards claims both believe inwards the same God.... hmm...

8. [+22, -3] I intend nosotros all know past times instantly that Queen Yuna doesn't genuinely own got high standards when it comes to picking partners, but I genuinely similar that nigh her. It feels to a greater extent than real, similar she's to a greater extent than nigh her emotions than judging someone for their wealth or anything else.

9. [+19, -0] As long every bit she has a happy marriage, she tin near everyone upwards alongside their judgments nigh him. That's all it takes. A happy marriage.

10. [+25, -7] I'm speechless at the fact that he's the boy of a pastor

11. [+19, -3] Kim Yuna has no oculus for men ㅠㅠ

12. [+18, -2] So he even in addition to then hasn't served inwards the army, he's alone 27 years old... Kim Yuna is too alone 32 years old, why insist on getting married precisely now? The timing of this feels odd.

13. [+17, -6] There is non 1 matter nigh them that feels similar a proficient match. I don't know that he's the 1 who tin handgrip someone alongside every bit much prestige every bit Yuna!

14. [+12, -1] I personally experience negative nigh this... I don't know that they're a match.. but mayhap I'll survive proven wrong...?!

15. [+13, -3] I intend she's making a bad judgment telephone phone here.. Being tied to someone through faith is the absolute worst. I genuinely idea Yuna would larn married to a foreigner or about chaebol son. I know that Yuna has no oculus for men because she's been focused on her career all her life, in addition to I'm certain she wasn't slow to approach past times other men considering her status. But this guy's even in addition to then inwards schoolhouse for his master's, he's technically unemployed, he hasn't served inwards the army... come upwards on, Yuna-ya. I genuinely desire the best for you. You are the pride of our nation. There are in addition to then many cases of women throwing away their lives because of getting alongside bad men. Sigh... if alone she decided to appointment for only a fighting longer...

16. [+11, -1] It bothers me that he's the boy of a pastor. Is Yuna going to convert to Protestantism now...

17. [+9, -1] Well he won the lottery

18. [+8, -0] Why couldn't they expect till he finished serving eighteen months inwards the regular army first?

19. [+6, -0] Everything's fine but it bothers me that he has to enlist subsequently they larn married...

20. [+6, -0] Our Yuna ㅜㅜ I only desire her to survive happy ㅜ but why does my pump experience in addition to then worried for her ㅜㅜ

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel