How Many Songs Produce You Lot Know From This List?

SS501 - Because I'm Stupid
Park Bom - You together with I
Park Bom - Don't Cry
NS Yoonji - The Reason I Became a Witch
NS Yoonji - If You Love Me
Secret - Shy Boy
Secret - Starlight Moonlight
Fat Cat - Is Being Pretty Everything
Song Jieun - Going Crazy
Yangpa - Love is All The Same
T-ara - Cry Cry
T-ara - Day By Day
IU & Kim Yuna - Ice Flower
After School - Shampoo
IU - Someday

-
Pann: How many songs create y'all know from this list?

1. [+227, -13] T-ara's Cry Cry together with Day By Day are actually expert songs... The songs weren't pop because of the bullying scandal only fifty-fifty the MV was fun ㅠㅠ Make certain to lookout it.

2. [+202, -8] T-ara was a peak grouping at that time... They had together with thus many hitting songs.

3. [+146, -0] "If y'all brand me pitiable amongst whatever argue I'll brand your eyes sting "

4. [+63, -1] If it wasn't the scandal, T-ara would've been the most pop grouping later on SNSD.

5. [+56, -0] Does anybody know TTL? "Good person, you're my offset love, the i who taught me close honey Never forget y'all I call back you, I entirely call back you"

6. [+51, -0] The Reason I Became a Witch is a great vocal to heed when you're feeling emo

7. [+40, -0] The vocal T-ara together with Davichi sang is every bit good good. "We loved Please don't brand me cry... I entirely accept you..."

8. [+34, -0] Because I'm Stupid was an OST of Boys Over Flowers, wasn't it?

9. [+26, -0] I know ix of them... Kim Yuna tin flaming every bit good sing, she's multi-talented.

10. [+25, -0] "When I immature adult woman y'all together with thus much When I can't suffer it I murmur myself that I honey you, I'm crying for y'all " This is about other banned vocal for academy entrance exams. SS501 is a banned creative someone for academy entrance exams.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel