'Inkigayo' Restricts Standing Department To Those Shorter Than 160 Cm

Article: Inkigayo puts out bring out maxim people over 160 cm tall cannot piece of job inwards the standing audience

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+446] First fourth dimension I'm happy nearly solely beingness 158

2. [+283] I mean, damn, it's non similar anyone's born taller than 160 because they wanted to hold out ㅠ

3. [+250] Oh come upward on, this is wrong.. I wouldn't convey been born taller if I knew this was going to happen...

4. [+3] Never idea I'd hold out thence happy to hold out brusk for once

5. [+1] Does Inkigayo hollo upward I asked to hold out 166 tall?

6. [+10] Dammit... I'm 161

7. [+1] Damn, can't they only install the cameras higher if this is all because people are inwards the agency of the cameras? What the hell is this rule?

8. [+1] Now I'm going to convey to cutting my ankles off if I e'er win the standing raffle

9. [+1] So it was already at a 165 boundary together with they lowered it fifty-fifty more? 

10. [+1] So are virile somebody fans only cutting off at the entrance then? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel