'Idol Athletic Championship' To Supply Later Ii Years


Article: Idol Athletic Championship returns later on 2 years

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+118] I'm non that happy nearly it because I'm worried nearly the kids getting injured...

2. [+75] Seventeen ameliorate remain inward their dorms together with scout a motion-picture demo amongst popcorn

3. [+57] If they're recording on the 30th, that must hateful the line-up's already finalized but they're non releasing it because they mightiness teach hate

4. [+22] Nah, we're good. Just create reruns of 'Infinity Challenge' instead. 

5. [+35] I'm only glad that Hybe idols aren't going to survive on it because it's MBC... protect TXT at all costs..

6. [+13] The ane expert affair nearly Hybe ♡

7. [+3] Instead of an athletic championship, tin nosotros convey an idol mukbang championship?

8. [+8] We're good...

9. [+3] I actually similar this show, I only wishing they'd arrive safer together with thence that the idols don't teach injured, together with convey ameliorate security equipment together with staff on standby...

10. [+5] I actually promise my idols don't convey to become ㅠㅠ

11. [+1] Or only boundary it to e-sports..

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel