'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' Viewers Are Caput Over Heels For Kang Ki Young

Article: Kang Ki Young meets the grapheme of his career fourteen years into his debut inwards drama 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo'... "all the praise for his acting + visuals"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+183] I'm personally such a big fan of him. His acting is amazing, in addition to he's only the type of histrion who makes y'all experience better..?? He was in addition to then funny on 'Secretary Kim' every bit good every bit 'Crazy Romance' 😍 Find strength, Kang Ki Young-nim!! ^^

2. [+152] He's a neat illustration of the wide depth in addition to diversity of characters that actors should live able to delineate off no thing what share they are handed 👍

3. [+138] He's gotten fifty-fifty to a greater extent than handsome 👍

4. [+68] Every unmarried shape fellow member inwards this drama is in addition to then likeable. Woo Young Woo, Dong Geurami, Jung Myung Seok, the dad, Han Bada CEO, etc... the means everyone observes Youngwoo alongside a warm gaze in addition to doesn't discriminate against her but protects her... I know that this is only a drama in addition to that the plot is generally fantasy but it's such a warming in addition to heartfelt drama that I've rewatched the episodes 6 times now. I knew from the offset episode that this drama was going to live my virtually favorite.

5. [+19] He's entirely ever been inwards roles every bit a comedic grapheme in addition to then I'm glad to regard him lastly come across his gibe 👏👏👏 His acting's in addition to then good. I practise similar seeing moments of his flat clown nature come upwards through i time inwards a piece though

6. [+10] He's an histrion I've ever hoped would practise good 😍

7. [+3] His acting is in addition to then good, I've drib dead a fan through this drama. I back upwards you!

8. [+1] I ever idea his grapheme inwards 'Secretary Kim' was the best of his career

9. [+2] He's absolutely perfect for the character!! 👏👏

10. [+1] He's perfect for the character, though I intend Nam Goong Min would've been a proficient fit also ㅋㅋ

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel