Fans Create A Double Stimulate Got At (G)I-Dle Soyeon's Photoshoot Trend Look

Article: (G)I-DLE Soyeon's provocative fashion that made her fans' eyeballs shake

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+311] Well, this granddad feels worried for you...

2. [+214] Did they run out of cloth for the pants...

3. [+152] The article mentioned underboob fashion thence I was looking at her exceed but as well as then I noticed her pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+47] Maybe I'm getting onetime but I can't conk along upward amongst all these fashion trends similar the underboob expect as well as straightaway this... I experience similar I'm beingness forced to experience conservative

5. [+13] Sorry but she doesn't expect sexy at all

6. [+7] She wore this because it makes her experience good. The comments hither are sounding every minute if she wore this only for them. Not similar whatever of yous are e'er going to come across her, as well as she tin dismiss wearing clothing similar this because she's a celebrity. 

7. [+5] What is this look...

8. [+3] Why... is it cutting out there... I don't catch myself conservative but this is unsightly.. ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+2] I don't larn it... what's the betoken of wearing pants at all then...?

10. [+2] It's similar she got caught past times a behave as well as got her clothes ripped up...

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel