Sf9 Rowoon Becomes Gongcha Model

Pann: Gongcha reveals its novel model

(Rowoon volition live the model for half-dozen months from Apr 14)

1. [+183, -5] Lee Seunggi as well as and then Rowoon. I tin laissez passer on notice run across what type of model Gongcha is going for ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+116, -2] I tin laissez passer on notice run across Gongcha's type. It's totally my type, too.

3. [+61, -2] Oh, he suits it.

4. [+37, -1] Oh my, Rowoon-ah, you lot did it. SF9 volition larn popular, we're move a tertiary tier now. Rowoon-ah, nosotros made it. You're the light, my Sukwoo You move did it ㅠㅠ What is this, model for Chic Choc as well as Gongcha? Aigo Rowoon-ah, you lot did it.



5. [+26, -1] This is your Gongcha model Kim Sukwoo!



6. [+24, -1] So happy to run across that SF9 is starting to larn recognized.

7. [+19, -0] Lee Jong Suk, Park Seo Joon, Lee Seunggi, Rowoon... Gongcha must similar tall, fresh-looking guys.

8. [+17, -1] My Sukwoo... He looks similar dark milk tea only the agency he human activeness is Oreo smoothy milk foam, thence much aegyo.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel