What's Your Ideal Divulge Of Members For Idol Groups?


Pann: What's your ideal disclose of members for idol groups?

1. [+236, -6] If there's to a greater extent than than 10 members, it stops me from entering the fandom.

2. [+202, -7] For all-fans, five is nice. It's non equally good footling or equally good much.

3. [+186, -10] vii for me. The formation is pretty in addition to there's practiced chemical scientific discipline betwixt the members.

4. [+62, -2] five for me. The purpose partition is prissy in addition to the phase formation is pretty, too.

5. [+57, -1] I stan a 5-member grouping in addition to it's perfect. But if there's a fellow member missing, the choreography looks actually empty. I intend that's the con.

6. [+51, -1] half-dozen for me. I similar fifty-fifty numbers in addition to I similar how they tin carve upwards into pairs of ii for games in addition to reality shows.

7. [+27, -1] 5. I used to wonder how people could stan huge groups merely straight off I'm an all-fan of 1 ㅋㅋ Let me holler equally a NCTzen.

8. [+24, -0] I'm an Ujung in addition to I actually similar xiii members. My bias takes a big purpose inwards the grouping merely the phase formation is in addition to thence pretty in addition to the choreography looks amazing. Their visuals are various in addition to there's a lot of personalities, in addition to thence it's nicely loud all the fourth dimension ㅎㅎ Of course, the 10-member promotions aren't equally good bad, either.

9. [+22, -0] My fandom experienced 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, in addition to 7...

10. [+19, -3] I've stanned entirely big groups in addition to thence I lost the touchstone for "too much" ㅋㅋ I'm a Carat in addition to it's non similar I conduct keep to rate upwards about things because there's equally good many members. I similar seeing the members playing together.

11. [+18, -0] Even if nosotros produce upwards one's involve heed this, the grouping looks lacking 1 time there's a few members missing. I'd lookout V app in addition to hold upwards like, "wait, that's it?" I'm a NCTzen.

12. [+17, -5] A lot of talented groups are four or 5. Bigbang, Sistar, pre-TVXQ, SHINee, Mamamoo, etc.

13. [+16, -1] I similar four the close because I conduct keep problem memorizing all the members' names ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Blackpink, Brown Eyed Girls, Mamamoo, etc.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel