Twice Members Pressuring Fans To Flow Their Music?


Jungyeon: "Did you lot guys current or not?!"



"They said at that spot are 55K viewers too thus at that spot should live on 55K streams..."



(Twice members instructing how to current silently)



(Also instructing timing, downloading, too playlists for streaming)

-

Pann: What create you lot mean value about pressuring fans to current similar Twice is doing?

1. [+422, -33] I mean value I'll cease liking them.

2. [+313, -23] Do they non trust fans amongst streaming? I wishing they'd simply operate out it to the fans.

3. [+298, -27] So unlikeable.

4. [+150, -3] I tin scope the sack sympathise if they create it a few times but I don't similar how intentional they are amongst it.

5. [+139, -1] I don't similar how they nation it's OK to mute it. The indicate of music is to nous to it but they simply look similar they desire to nautical chart higher.

6. [+97, -6] If they were my bias, I'd operate out the fandom.

7. [+81, -0] If their songs are adept inwards the commencement place, they would nautical chart high fifty-fifty without fans streaming.

8. [+73, -1] Instead of pressuring fans to create it, why don't they create it themselves amongst their managers?

9. [+68, -1] I'd operate out the fandom because I experience similar I'm beingness treated similar an ATM.

10. [+45, -6] But at that spot are other idols who too inquire fans to stream. Their note is indeed different though ㅋㅋㅋ Some idols too inquire to vote, though.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel