Hey – In Addition To Ane Require Y'all Nearly Lyrics (It's Ok It's Dearest Ost)


HEY – And I Need You Most Lyrics (It's Ok It's Love OST)

1. And I ask y'all most.
I'm drifting similar the clouds, no enterprise ground.
You wipe away my tears,
And heed to my fears.
And I ask y'all most.
Morning sunrise, the brink of a day.
I breathe your osculation from miles away.

2. And I ask y'all most.
I'm delicate every bit our bones, as well as all alone.
Imperfect every bit I am,
In your sweetness embrace,
How I ask y'all most.
Afternoon rays, ignites inwards the haze.
You low-cal me upwardly from miles away.

# Whisper words of love
You honey me true, for the daughter I am.
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 miracle, a fleck unusual.
All I desire is you.
I ask you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel