Bong Joon Ho's 'Parasite' Wins Ensemble Laurels At Covert Actors Firm Awards


Article: 'Parasite!' Fists curled equally the refer called... Round of applause

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+1424, -57] It agency it's at to the lowest degree equally recognized equally Life is Beautiful.

2. [+553, -10] I didn't know in that place were together with hence many celluloid awards until now! The moving painting is sweeping all awards! I don't know what this respect is but since they telephone hollo upwards it the almost honourable award, I'm but proud!!

3. [+540, -14] So proud

4. [+243, -24] They deserve a large applause. I'm proud to hold upwards Korean thank you lot to them.

5. [+167, -6] I saw a poster of Parasite at Republic of Hungary Budapest. Proud of them.

6. [+58, -2] What's shocking is that I idea their basement life was the makjang but in that place was a bigger makjang of surreptitious life...

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1856, -24] It's truthful that they're elevating the nation's reputation. Congratulations!

2. [+1565, -32] Bong Joon Ho director, Song Kang Ho, together with other actors... Amazing.

3. [+1435, -16] Wow Congratulations. I promise they too win the university award, celluloid award, together with manager award.

4. [+42, -0] Finally Choi Woo Sik wins an award.

5. [+40, -0] Choi Woo Sik is invited this time!

6. [+39, -2] It agency they won the respect inward forepart of large Hollywood actors, directors, together with staffs! Wow, it gives me goosebumps! Look how relaxed together with confident they look! I'm together with hence proud of them!

7. [+37, -0] Honestly, they didn't bring whatever acting flaw... I praise all of their acting. Congratulations.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel