Sm The Ballad - Breath ( 숨소리 Yesteryear Jonghyun Of Shinee Taeyeon Of Girls’ Generation)


All the lyrics are made upwards of Korean, Korean fellowship in addition to English linguistic communication translation for Korean learners in addition to quizzes are available, too. G # refers to the release inward Grammar pages. ( If this is your outset visit, delight banking enterprise friction match the page ' K-Grammar basics')
Please catch my Facebook page in addition to ' like' it to acquire the latest updates inward your intelligence feed. If y'all are seriously interested inward learning Korean, delight contact my personal facebook and drib me a message for to a greater extent than information . I offering Korean lessons past times Skype.
SM The Ballad ( 종현 & 태현) - 숨소리 (Breath),  released inward Feb, 2014 / JongHyun (Shinee) & TaeYeon (Girls’ Generation)
Verse 1)
JH) 모르게 / 전화기를 들고 말았어(G49)
I even not knowingly / phone asset ended up.
(Without fifty-fifty knowing, I ended upwards asset the phone.)
"나야,   오랜만이야." (G41)
"Me it is , really been a long fourth dimension it is "
("It’s me,  really it’s been a long time.")
너무 힘이 들어서 (G29)
(It was)  very  hard so
잡기도/  미안해서 (G5,29)
holding (u) back fifty-fifty / (I)  felt sad so..
(It was really  hard in addition to I felt sad close fifty-fifty asset y'all dorsum so.. )
너를 보낸 게 / 후회돼서(G29,50)
you  (I) letting go / regrettable then
한숨쉬는 걸 (G50)
a sigh solely letting out
(Letting y'all piece of job is regrettable, then  I  just allow out a sigh.)
Words) 나: I (casual)   도 : fifty-fifty  모르게: unknowingly ( 모르다: non to know  -게 : adverb suffix similar ‘ly’ inward English linguistic communication ) 전화기: shout out upwards  들다: to agree  참: actually  오랜만: a long fourth dimension  너무: really  힘이 들다: to endure difficult  잡다: to agree (back)  미안하다: to endure sad 너: y'all (causal)   보내다: to allow piece of job of , to post  후회되다: to endure regrettable  한숨 쉬다: to allow out a sigh  N 만: solely due north  
TY) 너무 놀라서 / 이 나오지도 않았어 (G21,29)
very  was surprised then / words  come out fifty-fifty didn't
( I was then surprised that  I couldn't fifty-fifty speak.)
떨리는  가슴만 붙잡았어 (G6,18)
trembling  heart solely held on to
(I held  on to my trembling heart.)
많이 힘든지 / 지금 어디 있는지(G24-1, 24- 2)
Whether a lot   hard / now where (you) are
(Whether it is then difficult / directly where y'all are ,)
묻기도 전에 / 눈물흘렀어 (G5,18)
asking fifty-fifty earlier / tears  flowed down.
(Before I fifty-fifty asked, tears savage down.)  
숨소리만  들려도/  그래 (G20)
your breath audio only is heard fifty-fifty if / (I) become similar that
(Even if i hear your breath, I piece of job similar that.)
Words) 놀라다: to endure surprised  말: words  나오다: to come upwards out  떨리다: to shake 가슴: pump   붙잡다: to agree on to 많이: a lot (adverb)  지금: directly  어디: where 있다: to be, to be  묻다: to inquire   전에: earlier  눈물: tears  흐르다: to catamenia (down)  니: your, you(casual)  숨소리: breath sound, breath ( 숨: breath, 소리: sound)   들리다: to endure heard 그렇다: to piece of job similar that
( CHORUS )
JH &TY)  
눈물이렇게 흘러내리 (G22)
tears  like this fall downwards if
(If  tears autumn downwards similar this,)
아끼던 내 작은 추억들마저도 / 어쩔 줄 몰라 (G14,34)
cherished my small-scale memories fifty-fifty / what to create amongst (I) don't know
(I don't know what to create amongst fifty-fifty my small-scale in addition to cherished memories.)
너무 아파서 (G29)
very painful then
서로 놓아주길 / 약속했지만 (G5,18,30)
each other letting piece of job / (We)  promised but
(It was really painful then nosotros promised to allow each other piece of job but, )
자신 없을 때 (G12)
(I am) certain non when  (When I'm non sure,)
가끔  숨소리라도 / 들려주길 (G36,48)
sometimes (your) breath sound at to the lowest degree / let me hear (I hope)
(I hope y'all  let me hear at to the lowest degree your breath sometimes.)
Words) 눈물: tears 이렇게: similar this  흘러내리다: to autumn downwards  아끼다: to cherish  내 due north : my due north  작다: to endure small-scale  추억: retentiveness  N 들 : due north ‘s plural shape ( 추억들: memories) 마저도: fifty-fifty  어쩔 줄 모르다: non to know what/ how to create   아프다: to endure painful  서로: each other 놓아주다: to allow piece of job of , to release  놓아주길: a shortened shape of 놓아주기 (letting go)+ 를 (object marker) 약속하다: to hope    자신 없다: non to endure sure, non to endure confident  가끔: sometimes   에게 들려주다: to allow hear (Refer to G 44)
Verse 2)
JH) 숨을 쉬는 게 / 매일 눈을 뜨는 게 (G50)
breathing / everyday eyes opening
(Breathing, opening my eyes every day,)
겨우 하루사는 게 (G50)
barely a day  living
(barely living  a day,)
TY) 죽는 것 보다 /힘이 든다고 / 네게 / 말을 못했어 (G18,32-1,50)
dying than  / ( those things were ) harder / y'all to / (I) couldn't verbalize
(I couldn't verbalize to y'all that those things were harder than dying.)
걱정할 것 같아(G29, 42-3)
(you) volition acquire worried I  think because
바보처럼 /한숨쉬는 걸 (G50)
fool similar / a sigh solely letting out
(I intend u volition acquire worried so, similar a fool, I simply allow out a sigh.)
Words) 숨: breath (N) 숨 쉬다: to breath 매일: everyday  눈 뜨다: to opened upwards eyes ( 눈: eye)  겨우: barely  하루: a 24-hour interval 살다: to alive  죽다: to leave of absence   보다: compared to , than  힘이 들다: to endure difficult  네게: to y'all (written)  말하다: to verbalize  걱정하다: to endure worried  바보: fool, idiot   N 처럼: similar due north  한숨 쉬다: to allow out a sigh ( 한숨: a sigh)  N만: solely due north  
( CHORUS )
JH &TY)  
눈물이렇게 흘러내리 (G22)
tears  like this fall downwards if
(If  tears autumn downwards similar this,)
아끼던 내 작은 추억들마저도 / 어쩔 줄 몰라 (G14,34)
cherished my small-scale memories fifty-fifty / what to create amongst (I) don't know
(I don't know what to create amongst fifty-fifty my small-scale in addition to cherished memories.)
너무 아파서 (G29)
very painful then
서로 놓아주길 / 약속했지만 (G5,18,30)
each other letting piece of job / (We)  promised but
(It was really painful then nosotros promised to allow each other piece of job but, )
자신 없을 때 (G12)
(I am) certain non when  (When I'm non sure,)
가끔  숨소리라도 / 들려주길 (G36,48)
sometimes (your) breath sound at to the lowest degree / let me hear (I hope)
(I hope y'all  let me hear at to the lowest degree your breath sometimes.)
Words) 눈물: tears 이렇게: similar this  흘러내리다: to autumn downwards  아끼다: to cherish  내 due north : my due north  작다: to endure small-scale  추억: retentiveness  N 들 : due north ‘s plural shape ( 추억들: memories) 마저도: fifty-fifty  어쩔 줄 모르다: non to know what/ how to create   아프다: to endure painful  서로: each other 놓아주다: to allow piece of job of , to release  놓아주길: a shortened shape of 놓아주기 (letting go)+ 를 (object marker) 약속하다: to hope    자신 없다: non to endure sure, non to endure confident  가끔: sometimes   에게 들려주다: to allow hear (Refer to G 44)
TY) 하고픈 / 이 많아도 (G14,20)
wanted to tell  / words a lot fifty-fifty if
(Even if at that spot was then much I wanted to say,)
아무 말도 하고 (G1-1,3)
I whatsoever words couldn't  do in addition to
( I couldn't tell anything in addition to ,)
괜찮다고 / 서로를 달래고 아파했어 (G3,18,32-2)
everything  okay nosotros said / each other comforted in addition to were inward pain
(We said that everything was okay, comforting each other inward pain.)
JH) 되돌리 / 우린 행복하기만 했어 (G22,51)
Everything expect dorsum if / we happy solely were
(When I expect dorsum on everything,  we were solely happy.)
JH& TY)
놓지 못 하고 있어 (G1-1,52)
(We) are not letting (each other) go
Words) 하고프다: to desire to do(say)   말: words  많다: to endure a lot  난: I ( a brusk shape of 나는, I & topic marker) 아무 due north 도: whatsoever due north (used solely inward a negative sentence) 하다: to create  다: everything, all  괜찮다: to endure all right, OK   서로: each other 달래다: to comfort  아파하다: to endure inward hurting    되돌리다: to plough dorsum , to expect dorsum  우린: nosotros (a brusk shape of 우리는, nosotros & topic marker)  행복하다: to endure happy    놓다: to allow piece of job of
( CHORUS )
JH &TY)  
눈물이 이렇게 흘러내리면 (G22)
tears similar this fall downwards if
(If  tears autumn downwards similar this,)
아끼던작은  추억들마저도 / 어쩔 줄 몰라 (G14,34)
cherished my small  memories fifty-fifty / what to create amongst (I) don't know
(I don't know what to create amongst fifty-fifty my small-scale in addition to cherished memories.)
너무 아파서 (G29)
very painful then
서로 놓아주길 / 약속했지만 (G5,18,30)
each other letting piece of job / (We)  promised but
(It was really painful then nosotros promised to allow each other piece of job but, )
자꾸 / 니가 생각 날 땐 (G12)
repeatedly / y'all come to my take away heed when
(When y'all piece of job along coming to my mind,)
참을 수 없이  / 힘들 땐 (G12)
Intolerably / (it's) difficult when
(When it’s then difficult intolerably )
이렇게라도 / 가끔 숨소리라도 / 들려주길 (G36,48)
this means at least / sometimes breath sound at to the lowest degree / let me hear (I hope)
(At to the lowest degree this way, I hope y'all allow me hear at to the lowest degree your breath sometimes)
Words) 눈물: tears 이렇게: similar this  흘러내리다: to autumn downwards  아끼다: to cherish  내 due north : my due north  작다: to endure small-scale  추억: retentiveness  N 들 : due north ‘s plural shape ( 추억들: memories) 마저도: fifty-fifty  어쩔 줄 모르다: non to know what/ how to create  너무: really  아프다: to endure painful  서로: each other 놓아주다: to allow piece of job of , to release   놓아주길: a shortened shape of 놓아주기 (letting go)+ 를 (object marker)  약속하다: to hope  자꾸: repeatedly  니: y'all ( causal)  생각나다: to come upwards to take away heed  땐: a brusk shape of 때는 ( 때: refer to G12, 는: contrast marker)  참을 수 없이: intolerably  힘이 들다: to endure difficult  이렇게 : similar this   가끔: sometimes   에게 들려주다: to allow hear (Refer to G 44)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel