Apink- Mr.Chu


All the lyrics are made upwards of Korean, Korean guild together with English linguistic communication translation for Korean learners together with quizzes are available, too. G # refers to the publish inwards Grammar pages. ( If this is your showtime visit, delight banking concern gibe the page ' K-Grammar basics')
Please catch my Facebook page together with ' like' it to acquire the latest updates inwards your tidings feed. If yous are seriously interested inwards learning Korean, delight contact my personal facebook and drib me a message for to a greater extent than information . I offering Korean lessons past times Skype.

Apink- Mr. Chu  ( released inwards Mar, 2014)

Verse 1)

한 번  보면 / 두 번보고 싶어 (G22-1, 4)
one time  look at (you)  if / two times to a greater extent than see (I) desire to
( If I await at yous once, I desire to meet yous 2 to a greater extent than times.)

두 번  세 번 보면 / 너를 더 안고 싶어 (G22-1, 4)
two times  three times await at (you) if / yous to a greater extent than hug (I) desire to
( If I await at yous 2 together with iii times, I desire to hug yous more.)

너와 / 커플링 커플링 에 끼고서 (G53, 3, 29-1)
you with / brace telephone brace telephone finger on wearable and

함께 이 길을 걷고 싶어 (G4)
together this street walk desire to I
(Wearing the brace telephone on my finger amongst you,  I desire to walk amongst yous inwards this street together.)

매일 매일 봐도 / 난 더 좋아져 (G20)
everyday everyday meet (you)  even though / I to a greater extent than get to like (you)
( Even though I meet yous everyday, I acquire to  like yous to a greater extent than together with more.)

두 번  세 번 나의 을 꼬집어 봐도 (G7, 9, 20)
two times  three times my cheek pinch fifty-fifty if
( Even if I pinch my cheek 2 together with iii times,)

마치 dreaming dreaming
( only like dreaming dreaming )
꿈을 꾸는 듯 , 생각만 해도 / 난 미소(G63-1, 20)
like dreaming , intend exclusively fifty-fifty though / I smiles
(Like dreaming,  even though I intend only, I convey smiles.)

Words) 한번: 1 fourth dimension 보다: to meet  두 번: 2 times 세 번: iii times  너: yous (casual) 더: to a greater extent than 안다: to hug  손: hand, finger 끼다: to wearable 함께: together  이 N: this northward  길: street  걷다: to walk  난: I , a brusque shape of 나는 ( casual, 나: I , 는: topic marker) 매일: everyday 좋아지다: to acquire to similar 나의: my (casual) 볼: cheek  꼬집다: to pinch  마치: only similar  꿈을 꾸다: to dream  생각하다 : to intend ( 생각: idea 하다: to do)  N만: exclusively northward  미소: smiles

(CHORUS)

Mr. Chu

입술 위에 Chu
lips on chu ( On my lips Chu )

달콤하게 Chu
sweetly Chu ( In a sweetness means Chu )

온 몸에 난  힘이 풀려
entire body  I get weak
( I acquire weak all over.)

  흔들 흔들어 / 날 흔들어놔요.
my  heart milkshake shiver / me shake up
(You milkshake me up.)

I’m falling falling for your beloved
Hey yous

입술 위에 Chu
lips on Chu (On my lips Chu )

everyday amongst yous

보면 /  이 감겨 (G22)
you meet if (I) / my  eyes are closed
(When I meet you, I unopen my eyes.)

몰래 살짝 다가와 / 또 키스해줄래? (G28, 66)
secretly a piddling come closely / in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than kiss would yous similar to
(Come a piddling closely to me secretly. Would yous similar to buss me again? )

 꿈결 같은 (G14)
my  dreamy state similar you
(You are  like my dream.)

나만의 Mr. Chu (G7)
My only Mr.Chu

Words) 입술: lips   위에: on transcend of 달콤하게: sweetly  온 몸: the entire trunk 난: I , a  short shape of 나는 ( casual, 나: I,  는: topic marker) 내: my (casual)  힘이 풀리다: to acquire weak  맘: pump  날: me,  a brusque shape of 나를 ( casual, 나: I, 를: object marker)  흔들어 놓다 ( 흔들다): to milkshake  널: yous , a brusque shape of 너를( casual, 너: yous ,를: object marker)  눈: eyes 감기다: to unopen  몰래: secretly  살짝: a piddling  다가오다: to come upwards closely  또: in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than  키스하다: to buss  꿈 결: dreamy soil  같다: to survive similar 넌: yous ( casual, 너: you, 는: topic marker)  N만:  only northward  

Verse 2 )

부드러운 감촉 잊을 수 없어 (G1)
soft touching on forget can't
(I can’t forget the soft touch.)

화끈거리는얼굴/  빨개지는 걸 (G6,50)
glowing my face / comes to blush
(My glowing confront comes to blush.)

It’s together with then lovely lovely

사랑스러워 (Lovely)

/ 니가 자꾸만 / 좋아져
I / yous again together with again / come to like
(I come upwards to similar yous to a greater extent than together with to a greater extent than .)

Words) 부드럽다: to survive soft  감촉: the sense of touching on  잊다: to forget  화끈거리다: to glow  내: my (casual)  얼굴: confront  빨개지다: to blush  사랑스럽다: to survive lovely  난: I, a brusque shape of 나는 ( casual, 나: I , 는: topic marker)  니: yous ( casual)  자꾸만:  again together with in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than  좋아지다: to  come to similar

(CHORUS)

Mr. Chu

입술 위에 Chu
lips on chu (On my lips Chu )

달콤하게 Chu
sweetly Chu ( In a sweetness means Chu )

온 몸에 난  힘이 풀려
entire body  I get weak
( I acquire weak all over.)

  흔들 흔들어 / 날 흔들어놔요.
my  heart milkshake shiver / me shake up
(You milkshake me up.)

I’m falling falling for your beloved
Hey yous

입술 위에 Chu
lips on Chu (On my lips Chu )

everyday amongst yous

보면 /  이 감겨 (G22)
you meet if (I) / my  eyes are closed
(When I meet you, I unopen my eyes.)

몰래 살짝 다가와 / 또 키스해줄래? (G28, 66)
secretly a piddling come closely / in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than kiss would yous similar to
(Come a piddling closely to me secretly. Would yous similar to buss me again? )


 꿈결 같은 (G14)

my  dreamy state similar you
(You are  like my dream.)

나만의 Mr. Chu (G7)
My only Mr. Chu

Words) 입술: lips   위에: on transcend of 달콤하게: sweetly  온 몸: the entire trunk 난: I , a  short shape of 나는 ( casual, 나: I,  는: topic marker) 내: my (casual)  힘이 풀리다: to acquire weak  맘: pump  날: me,  a brusque shape of 나를 ( casual, 나: I, 를: object marker)  흔들어 놓다 ( 흔들다): to milkshake  널: yous , a brusque shape of 너를( casual, 너: yous ,를: object marker)  눈: eyes 감기다: to unopen  몰래: secretly  살짝: a piddling  다가오다: to come upwards closely  또: in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than  키스하다: to buss  꿈 결: dreamy soil  같다: to survive similar 넌: yous ( casual, 너: you, 는: topic marker)  N만:  only northward  


소원들어줘요 (G28)

my  wish  grant,  please
(Please Wish my grant.)

영원한 사랑  이뤄주길 (G14,28,48)
forever love  make consummate (I hope)
(I promise yous brand our beloved forever.)

짜릿짜릿한 느낌 (G14)
(Thrilling feelings )

절대   변하지 않기 (G8, 5)
never (your) mind changing
(Never changing your hear )

평생 나만 바라봐 줘 infant (G28)
lifetime me exclusively look, delight
(Please await at me exclusively all your life baby.)

Words)  내: my ( casual)  소원 들어주다: to grant  wishes ( 소원: wishing )  영원하다: to  be forever 사랑: beloved  이루다: to brand consummate  짜릿짜릿하다: to survive thrilling  느낌: feelings  절대: never 맘: pump  변하다: to alter  평생: lifetime  나: I (casual)  N만: exclusively northward  바라보다: to await

(CHORUS)

Mr. Chu

입술 위에 Chu
lips on chu (On my lips Chu )

달콤하게 Chu
sweetly Chu ( In a sweetness means Chu )

온 몸에 난  힘이 풀려
entire body  I get weak
( I acquire weak all over.)

  흔들 흔들어 / 날 흔들어놔요.
my  heart milkshake shiver / me shake up
(You milkshake me up.)

I’m falling falling for your beloved
Hey yous

입술 위에 Chu
lips on Chu (On my lips Chu )

everyday amongst yous

보면 /  이 감겨 (G22)
you meet if (I) / my  eyes are closed
(When I meet you, I unopen my eyes.)

몰래 살짝 다가와 / 또 키스해줄래? (G28, 66)
secretly a piddling come closely / in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than kiss  would yous similar to
(Come a piddling closely to me secretly. Would yous similar to buss me again? )

 꿈결 같은 (G14)
my  dreamy state similar you
(You are  like my dream.)

나만의 Mr. Chu (G7)
My only Mr. Chu

Words) 입술: lips   위에: on transcend of 달콤하게: sweetly  온 몸: the entire trunk 난: I , a  short shape of 나는 ( casual, 나: I,  는: topic marker) 내: my (casual)  힘이 풀리다: to acquire weak  맘: pump  날: me,  a brusque shape of 나를 ( casual, 나: I, 를: object marker)  흔들어 놓다 ( 흔들다): to milkshake  널: yous , a brusque shape of 너를( casual, 너: yous ,를: object marker)  눈: eyes 감기다: to unopen  몰래: secretly  살짝: a piddling  다가오다: to come upwards closely  또: in 1 lawsuit to a greater extent than  키스하다: to buss  꿈 결: dreamy soil  같다: to survive similar 넌: yous ( casual, 너: you, 는: topic marker)  N만:  only northward  

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel