B.A.P - 1004 (천사, Angel)



All the lyrics are made upwards of Korean, Korean club in addition to English linguistic communication translation for Korean learners in addition to quizzes are available, too. G # refers to the release inwards Grammar pages. ( If this is your commencement visit, delight banking concern fit the page ' K-Grammar basics')
Please take in my Facebook page in addition to ' like' it to acquire the latest updates inwards your tidings feed. If you lot are seriously interested inwards learning Korean, delight contact my personal facebook and drib me a message for to a greater extent than information . I offering Korean lessons past times Skype.
B.A.P - 1004 ( Angel, Released inwards Feb, 2014)
어디론가  나를 떠나버린/  천사 같은 (G14)
somewhere  me left /  angel similar you (are)
(You’re similar an angel, who has left me in addition to gone somewhere)
I necessitate you
어떻게 사는지 / 난  모르겠어 (G24)
how (I'm)  living  / I  don't know
(I don’t know how I’m living)
가 떠난 이후로 /  미치겠어 (G14)
you left since / (I'm) going crazy
(Since  you left me, I’m going crazy)
Everyday, Everynight
도 잘 오질 않아 (G21)
sleeping also good come doesn't
(Also , I don't drift off to slumber good )
홀로 남아 / 로 나마 Cry (G40)
alone (I'm) left / alcohol alongside fifty-fifty , vociferation
(I’m left alone, fifty-fifty alongside alcohol, cry)
So I immature adult woman you lot  / 널 생각해/ And I necessitate you/ everyday
So I immature adult woman you lot /  you (I) think / And I necessitate you lot / I  everyday
(So I immature adult woman you,  I intend of you lot in addition to I necessitate you, Everyday)
아직도목소리가 들려
still your voice is heard
(I  still withdraw heed your phonation )
돌아와 줘 / 너밖에 (G28)
come dorsum to me  / I  other than you lot
으로 / 없다는 (G6,40)
my side to  / (I) don't convey  The thing (is)
(Come dorsum to my side . The affair is I don't convey anyone other than you lot )
천사 같은 (G14)
angel similar you (are)
(You are similar an angel)
Words) 어디론가 : somewhere 나를: me (I& object marker,casual )  떠나버리다 (떠나다)  : to leave of absence  천사: angel  ( 1000: 천, 4: 사) 같다: to move similar 너: you( casual)   어떻게: how 살다: to alive 난: I (casual, shortened cast of 나는, I &topic marker) 모르겠다: non to know 니: you lot (casual)   이후로 : since  미치겠다: to acquire crazy   잠: sleeping 잘 : good 오다: to come upwards   홀로: lone 남다 : to move left (behind) 술: alcohol   나마: fifty-fifty  널: ( casual, shortened cast of 너를, you& object marker)  생각하다: to intend  아직도: nevertheless 목소리: phonation 들리다: to move heard 돌아오다: to provide   N밖에 :other than northward  내 곁 (my side, casual) (으)로: to  없다 : non to convey  게: affair
(CHORUS)
내가 살아가는 이유(G6,41)
I  living  reason is you
(The argue I am living is you)
다신 못 볼 것 같아 / 정말  죽을 것 같아 (G1-1,42 )
again  (I) won't move able to come across (you) I intend / really (I'm)  going to cash inwards one's chips I think
(I intend  I won't move able to come across you lot in 1 trial again , I intend I’m actually going to cash inwards one's chips )
나를 사랑해 줄 사람(G28,41,43)
me to dearest person is you
(The someone to dearest me is you)
어둠 속에서 / 나를 비춰(G28)
darkness within  / me  shine on
(Shine on me inwards the darkness)
Look at me now
Come to me right away
다시 내게/  돌아와 / 어떻게 살아가니? / 난 (G23,44)
again me to / come backhow (I) go on living?/ I
(Come dorsum to me again, how create I acquire on living? )
Look at me right away Come to me right away
매일 니가 없이 / 어떻게 살아가니? / 난 (G23)
everyday  you without / I  how go on living? /  I
(Everyday without you lot / how create I acquire on living?)
Words) 내가: I 살아가다: to acquire on living : 이유: argue  다신: in 1 trial again (shortened cast of 다시는: again & comparing marker) 보다: to come across  정말: actually 죽다 : to cash inwards one's chips 사랑해 주다: to hand dearest (사랑하다: to love)  사람: someone 어둠: darkness 속에서: within 비추다: to smoothen on  매일: everyday   없이: without
Rap 1)
니가 정말   떠날 줄은 / 몰랐지 (G17-1,45)
you really  me would leave of absence / (I) didn't know
(I didn't know you lot would actually leave of absence me)
마치 천사 같았어 (G18)
you as if angel (It) looked
(It looked every bit if  you were an angel )
 이리 못났지? (G45)
I why  like this stupid ?
(Why am I stupid similar this ?)
Oh no 이젠 외면하고 (G3)
Oh no right away you me turn your human face upwards away in addition to
(Oh no, right away you lot convey turned your human face upwards  away from me)
잃어버린 바보 (G14)
I you lost idiot
(I’m an idiot who has lost you)
거지 같은 꼬라지(G14)
beggar similar (my) looks
( I await similar a beggar)  
없인 / 아무것도  하지 (G1-1, 45)
you without / nothing  can't create
(I can’t create anything without you)
So I immature adult woman you lot  / 널 생각해 / And I necessitate you lot  / Everyday
So I immature adult woman you lot /  you (I) think / And I necessitate you lot / I  everyday
(So I immature adult woman you,  I intend of you lot in addition to I necessitate you, Everyday)
망가진  모습이 / 초라해 (G14)
ruined my  looks  / poor
(My ruined self is pitiful )
안아 줘 / 너밖에 / (G28)
me hug /  I  other than you lot
감싸 줘 / 없다는 (G8,28)
me embrace / (I) don't convey The thing (is)
(Hug me, enshroud me. The affair is I don't convey anyone other than you lot )
천사 같은   (G14)
angel similar you (are)
(You’re similar an angel)
Words) 날 : me (casual,  shortened cast of 나를, I & object marker) 떠나다: to leave of absence  모르다: non to know 넌: you lot (casual, shortened cast of 너는 ,you& dependent champaign marker) 마치 northward 같다 : to await every bit if -N   나: I  왜: why  이리: similar this  못났다: to move ugly, stupid  이젠 :  shortened cast of 이제는, now + comparing marker) 외면하다: to await away , plough one's human face upwards away  잃어버리다: to lose 바보: idiot 거지: beggar 같다: to move similar  꼬라지: looks ( a dialect of 꼬락서니, disapproving word)   없인: shortened cast of 없이는 ( without + comparing marker)  아무것도: nil 하다: to create 망가지다: to acquire ruined 내: my (casual) 모습: looks 초라하다: to move poor, shabby  안다 : to hug  감싸다: to enshroud


(CHORUS)
내가 살아가는 이유(G6,41)
I  living  reason is you
(The argue I am living is you)
다신 못 볼 것 같아 / 정말  죽을 것 같아 (G1-1,42 )
again  (I) won't move able to come across (you) I intend / really (I'm)  going to cash inwards one's chips I think
(I intend  I won't move able to come across you lot in 1 trial again , I intend I’m actually going to cash inwards one's chips )
나를 사랑해 줄 사람(G28,41,43)
me to dearest person is you
(The someone to dearest me is you)
어둠 속에서 / 나를 비춰(G28)
darkness within  / me  shine on
(Shine on me inwards the darkness)
Words) 내가: I 살아가다: to acquire on living : 이유: argue  다신: in 1 trial again (shortened cast of 다시는: again & comparing marker) 보다: to come across  정말: actually 죽다 : to cash inwards one's chips 사랑해 주다: to hand dearest (사랑하다: to love)  사람: someone 어둠: darkness 속에서: within 비추다: to smoothen on
Rap 2)
정신 나간 듯 해 (G14)
mind went out it seems like
(It seems similar I went out of my mind)
멍 때려 everyday
I go blank everyday
가 떠나고 난 망가졌어(G3,18)
you left in addition to I got ruined
돌아와 줘 / 이었어 (G18,28)
Come back to me / you  only were
(Come dorsum to me , you lot were the simply 1 )
어서구해(G28)
Quickly  me save
( salvage me apace )  
멈춰 / 제발  내 에서
stop / please my side past times
(Stop,  please past times my side)
멀어지지마 / 떨어지지마 (G2)
get far away don't / stay away don't
(Don’t acquire far away, don't rest away)
Never allow you lot go
너를 찾고 싶어 (G4)
you (I) find desire to
(I desire to uncovering you)
어데로 어데로 어데로 어데로 ? (G40)
(to) Where  where where where go ?
(Where, where, where am I going to?)
가 있는   (G6)
you staying that  place
( That house where you lot rest )
A improve Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 improve Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 improve twenty-four threescore minutes menses
천사 같은 (G14)
angle similar you (are)
(You’re similar an angel)
Words) 정신: heed 나가다: to leave of absence  듯하다 :  to seem similar   멍 때리다: to acquire blank  N뿐: simply northward  이다: to move 어서: apace  구하다: to salvage 멈추다: to destination 제발: delight    에서:   place marking (in, at , past times , from ) 멀어지다: to acquire far away  떨어지다: to rest away  찾다: to uncovering  어데로: to where ( dialect of 어디로, 어디: where, 로: to) 가다: to acquire  있다: to rest 그 N: that northward  곳: house


(CHORUS)
내가 살아가는 이유(G6,41)
I  living  reason is you
(The argue I am living is you)
다신 못 볼 것 같아 / 정말  죽을 것 같아 (G1-1,42 )
again  (I) won't move able to come across (you) I intend / really (I'm)  going to cash inwards one's chips I think
(I intend  I won't move able to come across you lot in 1 trial again , I intend I’m actually going to cash inwards one's chips )
나를 사랑해 줄 사람(G28,41,43)
me to dearest person is you
(The someone to dearest me is you)
어둠 속에서 / 나를 비춰 줘 (나를 꺼내 줘) (G28)
darkness within  / me  shine on ( me line out )
(Shine on me inwards the darkness) (Pull me out)
Look at me now
Come to me right away
다시 내게/  돌아와 / 어떻게 살아가니? / 난 (G23,44)
again me to / come back /how (I) go on living?/ I
(Come dorsum to me again, how create I acquire on living? )
Look at me right away Come to me right away
매일 니가 없이 / 어떻게 살아가니? / 난 (G23)
everyday  you without / I  how go on living? /  I
(Everyday without you lot / how create I acquire on living?)
Words) 내가: I 살아가다: to acquire on living : 이유: argue  다신: in 1 trial again (shortened cast of 다시는: again & comparing marker) 보다: to come across  정말: actually 죽다 : to cash inwards one's chips 사랑해 주다: to hand dearest (사랑하다: to love)  사람: someone 어둠: darkness 속에서: within 비추다: to smoothen on  꺼내다: to line out 매일: everyday   없이: without

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel