Got7 -Girls Girls Girls




All the lyrics are made upwards of Korean, Korean social club together with English linguistic communication translation for Korean learners together with quizzes are available, too. G # refers to the release inwards Grammar pages. ( If this is your kickoff visit, delight banking venture tally the page ' K-Grammar basics')
Please catch my Facebook page together with ' like' it to acquire the latest updates inwards your tidings feed. If you lot are seriously interested inwards learning Korean, delight contact my personal facebook and drib me a message for to a greater extent than information . I offering Korean lessons yesteryear Skype.
Got7 - Girls, Girls, Girls  ( released inwards Jan, 2014)
Verse 1)
노력하지 않아도  / 그런지 /몰라 (G20,21,24)
(I) try non even if   / why (they are) similar that  / (I) don't know
(Even if I don't seek  / they are similar that , I don’t know why)

 만 보 / 자지러져 놀라 (G22)
me only regard if  / (they) acquire crazily surprised
(If they only  see me,  they acquire  crazily surprised )
Look Style Swagger
(My look, my style, my swagger)
Oh 아무 것도   해도 / 그냥 내가 좋아 (G20,21)
Oh nothing  don't create fifty-fifty if /(they) just me like
(Oh, fifty-fifty if I don't create anything,  they only similar me )
쳐다보며 / 가볍게 다가가 그냥 (G16)
(I) plough over a glance piece / casually  approach just
(While giving  a glance , I only casually approach )
Hey Girl! How you lot doing?
Words) 노력하다: to seek , to brand an endeavor 왜: why  그렇다: to endure similar that, to endure that agency  모르다: non to know   만 : only, only  보다 : to regard  자지러져 놀라다 : to acquire surprised crazily   내 northward : my northward (causal) 아무것도: naught  하다 : to create  그냥 : only 좋다 : to endure practiced ,  to similar 쳐다보다 : to plough over a glance 가볍게: lightly , casually  다가가다 : to approach
(CHORUS)
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
나는    이 이러는 거니? (G6, 23)  
I  why   body similar this ?
(What’s amongst my body?)
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
어릴 적부터 / 계속  쭉  영원히
Young fourth dimension since / continuously forthwith forever
(Since immature  / until forever)
나는  나타나기만 해도 (G5,20)
I  show up only fifty-fifty if
(Even if I only exhibit up)
그냥  바라보기만 해도 (G5,20)
Just  look (at them) fifty-fifty if
(Even if I only expect at them )
그냥  숨쉬기만 해도 (G5,20)
Just  breathe fifty-fifty if
(Even if I only breathe )
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
살짝만 / 웃어도 (G20)
a little only  / smiling fifty-fifty if
(Even if I  smile only a little)  
살짝흔들어도 (G20)
body  a little  just shake fifty-fifty if
(Even if I milkshake my trunk only a little)
아무것도   해도 (G20,21)
I nothing  don't create fifty-fifty if
(Even if I don't create anything)
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
Words) 나는 : I & theme marker( same equally 난, casual) 몸: trunk  이렇다: to endure similar this, to endure this agency 거: matter 어릴 적: immature fourth dimension   부터 : from, since 계속 : continuously 쭉: forthwith 영원히 : forever  나타나다 : to exhibit upwards  바라보다 : to expect at  숨 쉬다 : to breathe 살짝 : a niggling 웃다: to smiling 흔들다: to shake
Verse 2)
좋은 건지 아닌지 /  아직몰라 (G14,24)
whether practiced matter or non / yet good don't know
(whether it’s practiced or non , I don't know good yet)
매일  유혹이 너무나도 많아
everyday  temptations likewise many
(too  many temptations everyday)
This Girl, That Girl, 하루  종일
This Girl, That Girl,  a day  all day
(This girl, that girl, all solar daytime long)
Oh 맘을 잡고 / 착하게 한 명골라 (G3)
Oh (I) mind brand up together with / nicely one person only choose
(Oh, I brand my demand heed upwards together with direct only 1 nicely)
만나 보고 해도 (G9,20,25)
(I) try to  meet  even if
(Even if I seek to run into one)
나를 놓아주질 않아 (G21)
me don't allow go
( they don’t allow me go)
어쩌면 좋아?
(What should I do? )
Words) 좋다: to endure practiced  거: matter  아니다: non to endure  아직: all the same  잘 : good 모르다: non to know  매일: everyday  유혹: temptation 너무나도 : likewise  많다 : to endure a lot  하루 종일 : all solar daytime long  맘을 잡다 : to brand upwards one's demand heed ( 맘: mind) 착하게: nicely   한 명: 1 somebody ( 명 : counting give-and-take for person) 고르다 : to direct 만나다 : to run into 나를 : me ( I & object marker, casual) 놓아주다 : to allow go, to release


(CHORUS)
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
나는    이 이러는 거니? (G6, 23)  
I  why   body similar this ?
(What’s amongst my body?)
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
어릴 적부터 / 계속  쭉  영원히
Young fourth dimension since / continuously forthwith forever
(Since immature  / until forever)
나는  나타나기만 해도 (G5,20)
I  show up only fifty-fifty if
(Even if I only exhibit up)
그냥  바라보기만 해도 (G5,20)
Just  look (at them) fifty-fifty if
(Even if I only expect at them )
그냥  숨쉬기만 해도 (G5,20)
Just  breathe fifty-fifty if
(Even if I only breathe )
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
살짝만 / 웃어도 (G20)
a little only  / smiling fifty-fifty if
(Even if I  smile only a little)  
살짝흔들어도 (G20)
body  a little  just shake fifty-fifty if
(Even if I milkshake my trunk only a little)
아무것도   해도 (G20,21)
I nothing  don't create fifty-fifty if
(Even if I don't create anything)
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
Words) 나는 : I & theme marker( same equally 난, casual) 몸: trunk  이렇다: to endure similar this, to endure this agency 거: matter 어릴 적: immature fourth dimension   부터 : from, since 계속 : continuously 쭉: forthwith 영원히 : forever  나타나다 : to exhibit upwards  바라보다 : to expect at  숨 쉬다 : to breathe 살짝 : a niggling 웃다: to smiling 흔들다: to shake
(Rap 1)
Yo Uh 과장하지 말라고 /  과장이면 좋겠어, 제발 (G26,27)
Yo Uh exaggerate don't (people) enjoin me / an exaggeration (I) I promise (it is ) , please
(People enjoin me non to exaggerate, but i promise it is an exaggeration, please)
노래가사라고/  생각하지 말 / 있는 그대로/  믿어줘 (G2,3,28)
song lyrics together with then -called /  think don't and / my word equally it is  / believe
(Don't intend of this equally  so -called vocal lyrics together with believe my give-and-take equally it is )
꼬아서 듣지 말고 /  얘기  잘 좀 들어줘 (G2,3,28, 29)
twist together with listen don't and/ my  talk  well delight listen
(Don’t plough over a twist together with demand heed , Please only demand heed to my utter good )
이해가 될 지 / 모르겠지만 (G24,30)
(you will) sympathise if / (I) don't know but
( I Don’t know if you’ll understand)
자석을 먹은 것처럼  (G14)  
I magnet ate matter  like
(Like I ate a magnet)
주위여자를 / 이 그냥 혼자서 잡아당기는 걸 / 어찌해 (G6,7)
surrounding  women/ my  body only alone
pulling / I can't assistance it
That My trunk pulls the women roughly to me, I can't assistance it
오늘 벌써 / 몇  번째  그랬는지 / 몰라 (G24)
today already / how  many times   (it was) similar that / (I) don't know
(I don't know how many fourth dimension it was similar that today already)
식을 줄 모르는  인기를 / 대체 어째 (G6,7,17)
cool downwards doesn't know this  fucking popularity /  I can't assistance it  at all
(This fucking popularity doesn't know how to cool down, I can't assistance it at all.)
Words) 과장하다: to exaggerate (과장: exaggeration ) 제발 : delight 노래: vocal 가사: lyrics    라고: so- called   생각하다 : to intend  말: word(s)  있는 그대로 : equally it is, the agency it is  믿다 : to believe  꼬다 : twist 듣다: to demand heed 예기: talking , storey  좀: delight  듣다: to demand heed 이해되다: to sympathise  모르겠다 : non to know 자석: magnet 먹다: to swallow  것: matter   처럼: similar 주위: surrounding 여자:woman (women) 혼자서 : lonely  잡아당기다: to line  걸: thing, a contracted shape of 것을( 것 & object marker)   오늘:today  벌써: already  몇번째: how many times  그렇다: to endure similar that, to endure that agency  모르다 : non to know 식다 : to cool downwards  이 N: this northward  인기: popularity  
(Rap 2)
맞아 나이가 많건 적건 동생이건 누나(G31)
Right, whether age much  or niggling or  younger 1 or older woman somebody
(Right, whether quondam or immature or younger 1 or older female)
잡고 붙잡고 / 좋다고 / 같이  놀자 (G3, 32,33)
(they) me direct grip of together with grab together with / similar (me) they tell / together  play nosotros should  they say
(They catch& grab me together with tell that  they similar me together with nosotros should play together)
날  알던  모르던 여자건(G31,34)
whether me  used to know or didn't used to know women
(Whether women know me or not)
하냐고 / 잠깐만 좀  얘기하자(G33,35)
what I am doing they inquire / a moment only delight  talk nosotros should they say
(They inquire me what I am doing together with tell that nosotros should utter for a moment, please)
쌍둥이라도 있으면 좋겠어 / 정말 (G27,36)
twin at to the lowest degree (I) convey wishing / really
(I actually wishing I had a twin at to the lowest degree )
매트릭스처럼 / 복제라도 할까/ (G36,37)
Matrix like  / cloning or something (I) am thinking of / myself
(I am thinking of cloning myself similar the Matrix)
 은 하난데 수요계속 있으니 (G38,39)
My body 1 but demand  continuously exist
(I am the only one, but am inwards a continuous demand)
Every lady wants a slice of me
Words) 맞다: to endure right , right  나이: historic current  많다 : to endure a lot (나이가 많다 : to endure old) 적다 : to endure niggling (나이가 적다: to endure young) 동생: younger sibling, younger 1 누나: older female, older sis 날: me, a contracted shape  of 나를( I & object marker, casual) 잡다: to direct grip of 붙잡다: to grab  같이 : together 놀다: to play 알다: to know  뭐: what  잠깐: a minute  예기하다: to utter  쌍둥이: twin 있다: to convey (to exist)  정말:  really  복제: cloning   하나: 1  수요: demand  


(CHORUS)
나는  나타나기만 해도 (G5,20)
I  show up only fifty-fifty if
(Even if I only exhibit up)
그냥  바라보기만 해도 (G5,20)
Just  look (at them) fifty-fifty if
(Even if I only expect at them )
그냥  숨쉬기만 해도 (G5,20)
Just  breathe fifty-fifty if
(Even if I only breathe )
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
살짝만 / 웃어도 (G20)
a little only  / smiling fifty-fifty if
(Even if I  smile only a little)  
살짝흔들어도 (G20)
body  a little  just shake fifty-fifty if
(Even if I milkshake my trunk only a little)
아무것도   해도 (G20,21)
I nothing  don't create fifty-fifty if
(Even if I don't create anything)
Girls Girls Girls they dearest me
Words) 나는 : I & theme marker( same equally 난, casual) 몸: trunk  이렇다: to endure similar this, to endure this agency 거: matter 어릴 적: immature fourth dimension   부터 : from, since 계속 : continuously 쭉: forthwith 영원히 : forever  나타나다 : to exhibit upwards  바라보다 : to expect at  숨 쉬다 : to breathe 살짝 : a niggling 웃다: to smiling 흔들다: to shake

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel