Toheart (Key Of Shinee Woohyun Of Infinite) - Delicious



All the lyrics are made upwards of Korean, Korean lodge together with English linguistic communication translation for Korean learners together with quizzes are available, too. G # refers to the position out inward Grammar pages. ( If this is your starting fourth dimension visit, delight depository fiscal establishment check the page ' K-Grammar basics')
Please see my Facebook page together with ' like' it to acquire the latest updates inward your tidings feed. If yous are seriously interested inward learning Korean, delight contact my personal facebook and driblet me a message for to a greater extent than information . I offering Korean lessons past times Skype.
Toheart  (Key of Shinee & Woohyun of Infinite) - Delicious  (released inward Mar, 2014)
This Love, This Love,
I Swear That It's Delicious
I Swear That It's Delicious
I Swear That It's Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Verse 1)
λ„ˆλ¬΄ 예뻐 / 미쳐 / 여신인 λ“― ν•΄ (G63-3)
so pretty  /  (I) crazy / goddess similar
(You’re together with thence pretty, I’m going crazy, you’re similar a goddess.)
흠 μž‘μ„κ²Œ μ—†μ–΄ / μ™„λ²½ν•΄ / λ‚΄κ²Œ (G43)
falut to honor don’t have / perfect / me to
( You dont bring a error to find, perfect to me.)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
쑴재 μžμ²΄λ‘œλ„ / μ„€λ ˆμ΄κ²Œ ν•΄ (G40)
existence itself with fifty-fifty / (you) make pump race
( Even with your beingness alone,  you brand my pump race.)
λ‚˜λŠ” μžμ‹  μžˆμ–΄ / λ„ˆλ₯Ό μ•„λ‹ˆκΉŒ (G39)
I  confident /  you (I) know because
( I’m confident because I know you.)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
λ„ˆμ˜  μ†μ„ / 작고 μ‹Άμ–΄ (G4)
your  hand / (I) hold desire to
( I desire to concur your hand.)
μž…μˆ   / 느껴보고 μ‹Άμ–΄ (G9,4)
lips / (I) experience assay desire to
( I desire to assay to experience your lips.)
귓가에 / μ‚¬λž‘μ„ 속삭이고 μ‹Άμ–΄ (G4)
ear side in/ love (I) whisper desire to
( I desire to whisper dear inward your ear.)
λ‚˜λ₯Ό ν—ˆλ½ν•΄μ€˜ / 제발  (G28)
me allow please / please
( Please allow me , please)
λ„ˆλ§Œ 보면 / λ‚΄κ°€ 두근거렀 (G22)
you simply encounter if (I)  / I  pound
( If I simply encounter you,  my pump  pounds.)
뜸 λ“€μ΄μ§€λ§ˆ / μ•ˆκ²¨ (G2)
hesitate dont / come into  arms
( Don’t hesitate, come upwards into my arms.)
Words) λ„ˆλ¬΄: so, really μ˜ˆμ˜λ‹€: to endure pretty λ―ΈμΉ˜λ‹€: to endure crazy μ—¬μ‹ : goodess ( μ‹ : god)  ν  μž‘λ‹€: to honor a error  μ™„λ²½ν•˜λ‹€: to endure pretty μ—†λ‹€: non to bring μ™„λ²½ν•˜λ‹€: to endure perfect  λ‚΄κ²Œ: to me (casual) 쑴재: beingness  N자체: due north itself  N 도: fifty-fifty due north  μ„€λ ˆμ΄κ²Œ ν•˜λ‹€: to brand pump race, to excite  λ‚˜λŠ”: I ( casual, λ‚˜: I λŠ”: contrast marker) μžμ‹ μžˆλ‹€: to endure confident λ„ˆλ₯Ό: yous (casual, λ„ˆ: you, λ₯Ό: object marker) μ•Œλ‹€: to know  λ„ˆμ˜: your  μ†: mitt  μž‘λ‹€: to concur  μž…μˆ : lips λŠλΌλ‹€: to experience  κ·“κ°€: ear side  μ‚¬λž‘: dear  μ†μ‚­μ΄λ‹€: to whisper  λ‚˜λ₯Ό: me ( casual, λ‚˜: I λ₯Ό:object marker)  ν—ˆλ½ν•˜λ‹€: to allow 제발: delight  N만: only due north  λ³΄λ‹€: to encounter  λ‚΄κ°€: I (casual)   λ‘κ·Όκ±°λ¦¬λ‹€: to pound, shell ( of heart)  λœΈλ“€μ΄λ‹€: to hesitate  μ•ˆκΈ°λ‹€: to come upwards into arms
(CHORUS)
Sweet Girl
널 원해
you (I) want  ( I desire you)
Dream Girl
λ‚΄  μž…μˆ  μœ„λ‘œ / λ…Ήμ•„λ“€ 만큼 / λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜κ²Œ ν•΄μ€„κ²Œ (G64-3, 28, 57)
my  lips on / (you) volition melt equally much /  make sweetness I volition
( I’ll brand yous sweetness  so that you’ll melt on my lips.)
So Sweet Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
Come On Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
κ·Έ λˆ„κ΅¬λ„ / μ•ˆ λΆ€λŸ¬μšΈ 만큼 / μ‚¬λž‘ λ°›κ²Œ ν•΄μ€„κ²Œ (G64-3, 28, 57)
that anyone / (you) won’t jealous equally much / make loved I volition
( I’ll brand yous loved together with thence that yous won’t endure jealous of anyone.)
자, λ‚˜μ•Ό/ No, λ‚˜μ•Ό / 제발 (G41)
Now,  me it’s /  No,  me it’s / please
( Now,  It’s me, no, it’s me, please)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Words)  λ„: yous (casual) , a brusk shape of λ„ˆλ₯Ό(λ„ˆ: you, λ₯Ό: object marker)  μ›ν•˜λ‹€: to desire  λ‚΄: my (casual) μž…μˆ : lips   N μœ„λ‘œ: on function past times of due north  λ…Ήμ•„λ“€λ‹€: to melt  λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜κ²Œ ν•˜λ‹€: to brand sweetness  κ·Έ N: that due north  λˆ„ꡬ도: anyone  λΆ€λŸ½λ‹€: to endure jealous  μ‚¬λž‘λ°›κ²Œ ν•˜λ‹€: to brand loved   μž : right away  λ‚˜: I , me (casual) 제발: delight
Verse 2)
이제 그만 λΉ„μΌœ/  λ„€κ² μ•„κΉŒμ›Œ
Now get out of the way /you to / (she) also good 
( Now function out of the way, she’s also proficient for you.)
λ„ˆμ•Ό 말둜 μ§‘μ–΄ 쳐 / λ‹ˆ  μƒλŒ€ μ•„λ‹Œκ±Έ (G65, 62)
You!  Stop it  /  (she) your  partner not
( It’s yous who should terminal it .She’s non your girl.)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
λ„ˆλŠ”/  λ‚˜λ³΄λ‹€/  κ±œ λͺ°λΌ  
you / I  than / her don’t know
(  You don’t know her equally good equally I do.)
λ„ˆλŠ”/ λ‚˜λ§ŒνΌ / λ‹€ λͺ» 쀘 (G64-4)
you / I  as much / all can’t  give
( You can’t give her  as much equally  I can.)
μ˜†μ— μž‘μ•„λ‘˜ 뿐 / λ‹ˆκ°€ ν• κ²Œ 뭐야 (G43,41)
next to concur (her) downwardly simply / yous will practise what ?
( You simply concur her downwardly side past times side to you, what volition yous do? )
λ„ˆλŠ”/  μ•„무 것도 λͺ°λΌ
you / nothing don't know
( You don’t know anything.)
였랜 μ‹œκ°„ 곁을/  μ§€μΌœλ΄€μ–΄ (G18)
long time (her) side / (I) watched
( I’ve watched over her for a long time.)
κΏˆλ„ κΎΈμ§€λ§ˆ / λΉ„μΌœ (G2)
dream fifty-fifty dont / get out of the agency  
( Don’t fifty-fifty dream close it. Get out of the way.)
Words) 이제 : right away  κ·Έλ§Œ λΉ„ν‚€λ‹€: to function out of the agency  λ„€κ²: to yous (written) , a brusk shape of λ„€κ²ŒλŠ” ( λ„€κ²Œ: to yous λŠ”: contrast marker) 아깝닀: to endure also proficient for someone   λ„ˆ:you (casual)  μ§‘μ–΄μΉ˜λ‹€: to terminal doing something  λ‹ˆ: you, your (casual) μƒλŒ€: partner, counterpart  λ‚˜: I, me (casual)  N보닀: thanN  κ±œ: that somebody (casual) a brusk shape of κ·Έμ• λ₯Ό ( κ·Έμ• : him or her, λ₯Ό: object marker) λͺ¨λ₯΄λ‹€: non to know  λ‹€: everything , all  μ£Όλ‹€: to give  N μ˜†μ—: side past times side to N,  μž‘아두닀: to concur someone downwardly  λΏ: only , simply equally a substantive  λ‹ˆ: yous (casual) ν•˜λ‹€: to practise  κ²Œ: affair  λ­: what  μ•„무것도: zilch , anything ( used only inward a negative sentence)  λͺ¨λ₯΄λ‹€: non to know  μ˜€λžœ μ‹œκ°„: a long fourth dimension  κ³: side μ§€μΌœλ³΄λ‹€: to lookout adult man  over  κΏˆ κΎΈλ‹€: to dream ( 꿈: a dream)  N도: fifty-fifty due north  λΉ„ν‚€λ‹€: to function out of the agency
(CHORUS)
Sweet Girl
널 원해
you (I) want  ( I desire you)
Dream Girl
λ‚΄  μž…μˆ  μœ„λ‘œ / λ…Ήμ•„λ“€ 만큼 / λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜κ²Œ ν•΄μ€„κ²Œ (G64-3, 28, 57)
my  lips on / (you) volition melt equally much /  make sweetness I volition
( I’ll brand yous sweetness  so that you’ll melt on my lips.)
So Sweet Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
Come On Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
κ·Έ λˆ„κ΅¬λ„ / μ•ˆ λΆ€λŸ¬μšΈ 만큼 / μ‚¬λž‘ λ°›κ²Œ ν•΄μ€„κ²Œ (G64-3, 28, 57)
that anyone / (you) won’t jealous equally much / make loved I volition
( I’ll brand yous loved together with thence that yous won’t endure jealous of anyone.)
자, λ‚˜μ•Ό/ No, λ‚˜μ•Ό / 제발 (G41)
Now,  me it’s /  No,  me it’s / please
( Now,  It’s me, no, it’s me, please)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Words)  λ„: yous (casual) , a brusk shape of λ„ˆλ₯Ό(λ„ˆ: you, λ₯Ό: object marker)  μ›ν•˜λ‹€: to desire  λ‚΄: my (casual) μž…μˆ : lips   N μœ„λ‘œ: on function past times of due north  λ…Ήμ•„λ“€λ‹€: to melt  λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜κ²Œ ν•˜λ‹€: to brand sweetness  κ·Έ N: that due north  λˆ„ꡬ도: anyone  λΆ€λŸ½λ‹€: to endure jealous  μ‚¬λž‘λ°›κ²Œ ν•˜λ‹€: to brand loved   μž : right away  λ‚˜: I , me (casual) 제발: delight
이젠 택해/  μ–˜ μ•„λ‹˜ λ‚˜ , λˆ„κ΅¬? /  λ” 이상은,  No
now choose/  him or me,  who ?  / any longer,  No.
( Now yous choose, him or me,  who?  any longer No)
ν™•μ‹€νžˆ ν•΄ / λ‘˜ 쀑에 ν•˜λ‚˜
Be clear /  two with one
( Be clear,   one out of the 2 )
Come On Girl, Love Is So Nutritious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
λ‹ˆκ°€ μ›ν•˜λŠ” 건 λ‚˜μ•Ό / 만쑱 μ‹œμΌœμ€„ 건 λ‚˜μ•Ό (G6,41,28,43)
you wanting thing (is) me / to satisfy (you) (is) me
( The 1 yous desire is me. The 1 to satisfy yous  is me. )
μ •ν™•νžˆ μ–΄μšΈλ¦¬λŠ” 건 λ‚˜μ•Ό (G6,41)
exactly  matching thing (is)  me
( Exactly, the 1 matching with yous is me.)
Words) 이젠: right away , a brusk shape of μ΄μ œλŠ” ( 이제: right away λŠ”: comparative marker) νƒν•˜λ‹€: to select  μ–˜: this somebody (casual) due north μ•„λ‹˜ due north : due north or due north  λ‚˜: I , me ( casual) λˆ„κ΅¬: who  λ” 이상 : anymore, whatsoever longer  λ‹ˆ: yous (casual)  μ›ν•˜λ‹€: to desire  κ±΄: affair , a brusk shape of κ±°λŠ” ( κ±°: affair λŠ”: topic marker)  λ§Œμ‘±μ‹œν‚€λ‹€: to satisfy  μ •ν™•νžˆ : precisely  μ–΄μšΈλ¦¬λ‹€: to fit
(CHORUS)
Sweet Girl
널 원해
you (I) want  ( I desire you)
Dream Girl
λ‚΄  μž…μˆ  μœ„λ‘œ / λ…Ήμ•„λ“€ 만큼 / λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜κ²Œ ν•΄μ€„κ²Œ (G64-3, 28, 57)
my  lips on / (you) volition melt equally much /  make sweetness I volition
( I’ll brand yous sweetness  so that you’ll melt on my lips.)
So Sweet Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
Come On Girl
(Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious)
κ·Έ λˆ„κ΅¬λ„ / μ•ˆ λΆ€λŸ¬μšΈ 만큼 / μ‚¬λž‘ λ°›κ²Œ ν•΄μ€„κ²Œ (G64-3, 28, 57)
that anyone / (you) won’t jealous equally much / make loved I volition
( I’ll brand yous loved together with thence that yous won’t endure jealous of anyone.)
자, λ‚˜μ•Ό/ No, λ‚˜μ•Ό / 제발 (G41)
Now,  me it’s /  No,  me it’s / please
( Now,  It’s me, no, it’s me, please)
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Come On Girl, Love Is So Delicious
Words)  λ„: yous (casual) , a brusk shape of λ„ˆλ₯Ό(λ„ˆ: you, λ₯Ό: object marker)  μ›ν•˜λ‹€: to desire  λ‚΄: my (casual) μž…μˆ : lips   N μœ„λ‘œ: on function past times of due north  λ…Ήμ•„λ“€λ‹€: to melt  λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜κ²Œ ν•˜λ‹€: to brand sweetness  κ·Έ N: that due north  λˆ„ꡬ도: anyone  λΆ€λŸ½λ‹€: to endure jealous  μ‚¬λž‘λ°›κ²Œ ν•˜λ‹€: to brand loved   μž : right away  λ‚˜: I , me (casual) 제발: delight

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel