Post-Drama Depression?


Pann: Am I the exclusively 1 who feels depressed when a drama comes to an end?

1. [+214, -66] Moon Lovers is the best drama to binge-watch ㅠㅠ The emotions, story, in addition to everything's simply perfect ㅠㅠ

2. [+127, -2] Have you lot watched the Light inward Your Eyes?

3. [+89, -1] Same ㅠㅠ It feels similar an of import business office of my life is disappearing in addition to I experience similar I'm going through a breakup... I experience depressed in addition to sad.

4. [+47, -0] Isn't it the same for a novel in addition to a movie? It feels similar everything's disappearing every bit shortly every bit I closed the book.

5. [+43, -0] I concur nearly feeling depressed... I experience depressed for no argue in addition to sorry that there's nada to lookout adult man anymore.

6. [+30, -0] Agreed. Even if it's a happy ending, the fact that it's over is sad...

7. [+30, -0] I experience really absorbed whenever I lookout adult man a pic or a drama. When it's over, I experience then empty in addition to sad. I simply sit down at that topographic point amongst a blank mind... I discovery it difficult to get-go watching something novel because it hits me actually hard.

8. [+25, -2] After finishing a series, I intend nearly the head grapheme for days in addition to wonder how they're doing.

9. [+16, -1] I didn't experience anything when I finished Reply 1988 but subsequently watching Life on Mars, I've been wanting to alive inward 1988...

10. [+15, -1] Agreed ㅠㅠ I withal bring 3 to a greater extent than episodes of Mr. Sunshine but I didn't lookout adult man them yet because it's then sorry in addition to emotional ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel