Norazo's Quirky Outfits

Stage outfits:



On the means to music shows:


Won Heum (left) is forty together with Jobin (right) is 46

-

Pann: Group who genuinely looks awkward alongside normal outfits

1. [+237, -0] Won Heum is 40? I sentiment he was inwards his early-30's... Shocking.

2. [+218, -0] I sentiment Won Heum was inwards his late-20's??? I sentiment he was sort equally a immature member. Daebak, hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+166, -0] Won Heum is genuinely 40? I sentiment he was inwards his 30's. He's a genius of self-care.

4. [+61, -0] When the grouping had Lee Hyuk, it looked similar solely Jobin was enjoying the concept. But Won Heum seems to hold upwards enjoying it also together with it makes them await to a greater extent than playful ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+56, -0] So funny


(Please give us to a greater extent than or less ideas when heading to Music Bank!)


6. [+44, -0] I came to genuinely similar Norazo these days. They're genuinely funny merely they're non funny equally a group. I picket Norazo's phase videos when I experience downward together with it makes me experience better.

7. [+38, -0] Won Heum is 40? He looks similar he's inwards his late-20's or early on 30's.

8. [+33, -0] Won Heum oppa genuinely loves his fans. I experience together with thus happy whenever I'm on his Instagram. Bin oppa together with Won Heum oppa bring non bad chemical scientific discipline ㅠㅠ Please similar Norazo. I'm happy to encounter a postal service most them. I genuinely dearest these oppars (you're an oppa if you're handsome).

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel